60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: 60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

Hello @JoelJC

Yes this is normal. As long as yours shows 10GB data plan you will be fine.

The data shows 5GB is normal for many to be honest. Call in and see what a rep says though. My mom has the same plan and sees the same thing however a manager left a note saying it's 10GB and everything shows normal.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I got the plan I called Friday night was transferred to customer retention and they gave to me!
I waited like 3 hrs

I had to buy out my contract to get it but between 2 phones I’ve saying $90 a month! It was worth it
I Plan to Stick Around

Due to the impossible hold times, and no response from chat or fb or Twitter, I’ve missed out on this offer, Rogers ought to make this a in market plan available to everyone, or offer it again for a longer period, before the year ends. I’ve been a Rogers customer since 2008 or so and paying outrageous prices, to see this 10gb for $60 is a slap in the face and shows clearly Rogers is gouging their customers working with the other big cell companies. Once I’m finally able to contact someone I’ll be cancelling my services if nothing is done to improve my bill.

Highlighted

Hello @mattc1989,

I know the wait times since the weekend haven't been the best, I see you've reached out to us via CommunityHelps. We'll try our best to assist you with your account. 

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@mattc1989 wrote:

Due to the impossible hold times, and no response from chat or fb or Twitter, I’ve missed out on this offer, Rogers ought to make this a in market plan available to everyone, or offer it again for a longer period, before the year ends. I’ve been a Rogers customer since 2008 or so and paying outrageous prices, to see this 10gb for $60 is a slap in the face and shows clearly Rogers is gouging their customers working with the other big cell companies. Once I’m finally able to contact someone I’ll be cancelling my services if nothing is done to improve my bill.

I have just read the frustration of and we feel exactly the same way! We went online, we called every number available over and over and we also went to our local Rogers store and he took our numbers and promised to  get us on the program but we have heard nothing. Who do I need to talk to to make something happen? This is a major rip for long time customers and we are totally fed up!

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I had the same frustration and thought i was screwed...i sent a private PM to @CommunityHelps and they had me hooked up on the new plan within a day or so...very helpful indeed. Sometimes it pays to be a bit tech savy instead of old school (walk in to the store, phone call or even email) ☺
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @Artroxy

This plan is still available until tonight. So just call in and stay in hold until u get someone. This is due to the overwhelming as u said on this plan so many are calling into Rogers or using live chat to contact them as well.

Seriously??? Just call in and stay on hold...? I cannot even GET on hold!  ...or live CHAT

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cagre3

For the past couple of days Its been really busy due to the holidays and how many callers have been calling in.

You do realize it's Christmas eve right? Those reps have families which they spends the holidays with.. So of course it will be a long wait today as not many are working. They are also closed tomorrow for Christmas.

I was able to call in and live chat for the past two days. Yes i waited a couple minutes to 20 minutes but was able to get through. Many have actually. It all depends on when u call. If it's a busy time then yes it will be a long wait however u can call right when they open in the AM and speak to someone. I was able to call during most hours and get someone with a 20 minute wait though.

Live Chat was opened for a while then closed again. You can also go into Share a Concern and contact a manager via Live Chat as well.

Of course you can also contact Rogers @CommunityHelps and have them help you. Yes it's a wait however the reps are amazing and can help you and assist you.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi is this promo still on
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @joeg51

This promotion has ended. You can contact Rogers and see what other promotions they have via their live chat or @CommunityHelps.