60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: 60$ BYOD 10 Gig promotional plan

This - a thousand times this!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @braidster1

Well Telus has a 4-5hr wait over the phone and over 350+ wait on live chat. So this is happening everywhere not just Rogers.

However i agree with what u said.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nikki2819

Sadly no. Rogers does not have a email which user can send it info. The only way to contact Rogers is Over the phone, Live Chat ( which is closed). Store (Which does not accept this) and here via @CommunityHelps. You Can send them a message however it may take longer to get a reply.
I'm Here A Lot

At least they are waiting for a response.  I had been waiting for 4 hours and now I cannot even get through to be put on hold.  At least the live chat is working with Telus.  Rogers tells you it is not working and to keep trying back.  They also give you a number to call just keeps ringing until you are disconnected.

I Plan to Stick Around

I would love to even be able to get through and even wait, but at this point I can't even get into the automated system.  I've been a Rogers customer for almost 15yrs now and am paying double for 10gb's.  If I don't get through to these guy's today I'm going to buy out my contract and head to Bell.  I've already been thinking about doing this because the fact Rogers isn't supporting the new iWatches.  This just gives me another reason.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nikki2819

Telus live chat stalls and closes. You have to do it over again. So its the same thing. I have tried all day with Live chat with Telus and nothing still. Many others reported this too. So its very similar if not the same issue.

They turned off live chat because that would totally crash the system at start. So they did it that way to prevent something like that happening in the AM.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @braidster1

If i were you then that is a choice u can make and go. Better now then later as Bell may not offer this tomorrow or any carrier for that matter.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys

Here is some more info.

" Update 18/12/17 2:30pm: After receiving reports that support services were down, MobileSyrup investigated and encountered busy tones or messages telling us to call again later at Telus, Koodo, Rogers, Fido, Virgin Mobile and Freedom Mobile. It’s unclear when this will clear up. MobileSyrup has reached out to the carriers.
I'm Here A Lot

I'm sorry - you are a Rogers community expert and you are on Telus live chat?? 

Does this mean that you are not a customer of Rogers??

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nikki2819

I have cable and cellphone with Rogers and i have another cellphone with Telus.

I have both. I am reaching to Telus to get info on a device i sent in and too see if their systems received it.

Also being a Rogers Community RE does not mean that u have to be a Rogers customer. You get name and badge due to the help u do within the Community forums.