$60 10GB BYOD changing to $65 per month.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: $60 10GB BYOD changing to $65 per month.

I spent two hours on the phone and signed up for the $60/10gb 'permanent' plan - as confirmed by the Rogers rep. That permanent plan lasted all of 13 months before - without so much as any consultation, just simply a billing advisory - being raised to $65/month. Funny how Telus and Bell raised their rates at the same time. Misleading communication and masked intent = fail. How about a reply, Rogers?

I've Been Here Awhile

I was also told this was a lifelong plan and would never change. I see some of your replies stating the “plan” details are the same but the pricing can be altered by Rogers as Rogers sees fit. This is a clear bait & switch situation whereby you increased your usership by enticing ppl with a “lifelong” plan, and then bumping it up. Apologizing for “misinformation” is insulting as many many Canadians were sold on the “lifelong” idea.

Yes, the rate is still competative, but this is a dirty move. Not cool ROGERS.
I've Been Around

19 years I’ve been with Rogers. I’ve sung your praises. I’ve defended you among my friends.... and you do something like this?

I’m can’t believe it. Pretty disgusting actually.
I've Been Around

Hello I need more information on this price hike as per CRTC right to information I need to know the real reason behind this price hike and required high level meeting review and momorandum and why higher level have decided to price increase pls I want to review all documents reasom behind price hike
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey Everybody.

There is a link at the bottom of this article to "express your thoughts" into a form with the CRTC for this price plan change.

https://www.insauga.com/canadians-encouraged-to-share-their-views-on-cell-phone-plans

I've Been Around

Not cool what Rogers did.

Im already looking to switch to another company !

Is a matter of principles,how can you thrust this company from now on.

Next December will be 70$ .Trust me 

I've Been Around

I did not receive a pm, or any other notification ASKING if I wanted to continue with the price increase. I was just charged extra for something I was told was for the life of the plan. Yet another example of big business fleecing their loyal customers. Saying it is still a great deal and blaming their own employees to silence us, shame on you.
I'm a Senior Advisor

In the words of our infamous leader,

“You are asking for more than we can give”

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Here Awhile

That’s an insulting response. No way is anyone asking for more than you can give, more like, “you offered more than you could deliver”, so the cost again, goes to the consumer.
I'm a Senior Advisor

You misunderstood. I meant that Rogers was was implying customers were asking for more (i.e. what was promised) than Rogers wanted to give.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario