cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 Year LOYAL customer - not receiving 10 Gb Loyalty data offer

snocow
I plan to stick around

Hi All;

Rogers is currently offering "some" loyal customers free 10Gb of data. I did not receive the offer. I called in today and spoke to Customer Service and then escalated to a Manager...

I intend to get the free data......I have been with Rogers for 30 years any Rogers ppl here want to take care of this before I start contacting OOP

Rogers Customers Matter!!

***Added Labels***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: 30 Year LOYAL customer - not receiving 10 Gb Loyalty data offer

RogersYasmine

Greetings @snocow,

Thank you sharing your concerns with the rest of the community. Hopefully, you've been keeping well and staying safe! We certainly appreciate that you've remained our valued customer for such a long time, that means a lot.  🙂

With regards to the 10GB bonus data offer mentioned, I'm afraid that this offer is only available for certain locations and plan types at this time. Offers and promotions can sometimes vary from region to region. I understand your reason for disappointment.

You've mentioned that you are awaiting a call back from our management team to see how they can help. I am hopeful that they'll be able to find a sound resolution for you. If further help is needed, please do let us know!

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

Jason73
I've been here awhile

Just curious as to why every single time I have any interaction on the phone with Rogers that I have a dropped call. This particular time I was inquiring about my wife getting a free 10 gb upgrade. I questioned why she would get that? Her message stated that it was because she was a loyal customer. She has only her cell phone with Rogers. I on the other hand have all three services plus a wifi booster and have been a “loyal” customer for 30 years. When asking why I wasn’t eligible for for the same upgrade I was put on hold for 10 minutes or so. When the rep returned he said he was having his colleagues look for some way to get me an upgrade of some kind when...... dropped call!! No surprise as this happens every time you simply ask for answers to simple questions. I’ve had returned calls when dealing with people that are higher on the chain after a dropped call, but when dealing with the entry employees they won’t return your call to finish the job that your were inquiring about. I wasted 2 hours just trying to get something that should be automatic to a 30 year customer with multiple services who spends 3 times the money over a customer with one service who has been a customer for only 10 years. Tell me I’m wrong??? Rogers loyalty to their long time customers is absolutely terrible, I can understand why I know so many people that have left them. I will be attempting to make a complaint about this, and depending on how they go forward with it will determine if I will be one of those people who moves on from the Rogers community.

Jason73
I've been here awhile
I may not have mentioned this, but I have the same contract as my wife. We have the same phone as well. She never inquired to get this additional data, it was just given to her. That is my complaint among many others. Once again , long time “loyal” customers not being rewarded and being given the runaround.

Babylegs1
I plan to stick around

the reason the agents are not calling you back is because their calls are back to back whereas a manager's job is to return a call. If your call drops the next one comes in within a second

Suthakaran06
I've been around
You have any offers
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation