2WAY TEXT MESSAGE sign-up - error message

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

2WAY TEXT MESSAGE sign-up - error message

link:

http://websms.rogers.page.ca/2way/registration.php

on-screen instructions (partial):
TO SEND A 2WAY TEXT MESSAGE, YOU NEED TO SIGN UP FIRST.

ENTER YOUR DESIRED SIGN IN INFORMATION IN THE BOXES PROVIDED.
PRESS THE SIGN UP BUTTON WHEN YOU'RE COMPLETE.

Error message displayed:

SORRY, BUT AN INTERNAL ERROR HAS BEEN ENCOUNTERED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN IN A FEW MOMENTS.

Tried 5 times over a 1 hour period.  Also tried with 2 different emails (1 hotmail, 1 my company email).

I then signed up to use this 'community' service (no other way to reach support as far as I could see)...

I also tried using my sign-in credentials for 'community' (email & password) to sign into the 2-way textimng but received the following error message "SORRY BUT YOUR CREDENTIALS ARE INVALID".

***Edited Labels.***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: 2WAY TEXT MESSAGE sign-up - error message

Hello SteveMtl

Last night & this morning they have internal issues causing a few problems which i think this was one of them. When i just tried, it worked fine for me.

Can you try & see if it works not for you? Let us know!
I've Been Here Awhile

Just tried it again.

Same error message.

I tried rotating th eemail I used, the chat name (in case those were the trigger for ther error:

SORRY, BUT AN INTERNAL ERROR HAS BEEN ENCOUNTERED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN IN A FEW MOMENTS.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello SteveMtl

It could be either the application is causing errors with some people not being able to log in. I would just leave it for a few more hours & see.

You could if you like contact Rogers via Facebook / Twitters @RogersHelp or live chat & let them know this is going on. The forums are user to user base unfortunately

http://www.rogershelp.com/customerserv/cuscare_ECare.php?s=17
I've Been Here Awhile

I might truy Twitter.

I did attempt live Chat earlier.  They said they coud not assist & instruycted me to use the email/trouble ticket(?) help system.  When I tried to use the email/trouble ticket (?) system, I was blocked because it required me to input my Rogers phone number (which I do not have; so that was a dead end).

It seems everywhere I have turned has required seperate log-ins and/or other credentials to be inputted ... kinda surprised there isn't just 1` 'master' Rogers log-in??

ANyways, I might try your twitter suggestion - thx

Also, I sent you a private messg.

Thx 4 your help thius far!

Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation