2 Rogers accounts at same address?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Regular

2 Rogers accounts at same address?

OK... Here's the deal. I have a current Rogers account, "account A", with all of my services attached to it (Wireless x 4 phones, 2 tablets, Internet, TV, and soon to be home phone). This account IS a business account and I got a nice rep to bundle my home services to it. shh. don't tell. 😉

What I want to do is sign up for a separate business account for wireless to pay for my head secretary's phone. I want this account to be in my name and in my control, but don't want it attached to my regular account in any way, shape or form. This account will get a space grey iPhone 6s 16gb on 2yr term and I plan to put it on the 4GB flex business plan. It will just be the one line. I just want to confirm that this is possible to have two Rogers accounts for the same person at the same address at one time.

The next question is, for this second account, I would like to have the bill sent to my office address so my secretaries can receive it and pay it. Is this possible or does the paper bill have to be sent to the billing address? If this isn't possible, is it possible to have this second accounts billing address be my office address instead of my home address - even though for all purposes I live at my home address obviously. Currently the account for this secretary on another cell carrier is billed to my office address but I set it up years ago and can't recall how I went about it, so i'll have to be advised on that... Maybe since it is a business account I can just have it billed to my office address since it is a business account? I'm not sure.

Anyways, thanks for all the help, cheers.

***Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

Re: 2 Rogers accounts at same address?

Yes you can do all of that. There is no problem having two separate accounts under your name, and there is also no issues having the second account billed to a different address. Happens all the time actually.

I'm a Regular

Thanks so much 🙂 So when I sign up for the second account, I can just use my office address the whole way through and not even mention my personal home address, and thats okay to have the two accounts both running on total separate addresses in the same name?

Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

Yep.

I'm a Regular

Great, cheers mate 🙂

I'm Here A Lot

TV and Internet Service at 1 Address But On Separate Accounts?

Hello,

Currently I have a TV and Internet service coming to my home under one account. I was wondering if I could move the internet service to another account (to pay the internet on a separate credit card) but still keep the tv on the other account. Is this possible?

This is my current setup:

Account A: Tv and Internet service

What I want is this:

Account A: Tv service only

Account B: Internet service only

But both accounts and services coming to the same address.

Hello @beaudoinj,

Thanks for your post!

For many reasons, you may need to pay your monthly invoices using two different methods.

I would recommend you to verify the individual amounts of your respective services on your bill and then make one-time payments using the required credit card of your choice.

You cannot have two independent accounts at the same address for two services using the same billing system.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude  

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation