cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$1000 Bill on an account canceled months ago.

Lyim
I've been here awhile

Been in queue to talk with someone for a couple hours about Rogers emailing me, phoning me and mailing me about a service that was cancelled a forever ago. I don't plan on paying the bill as it is charging me money for monthly for a phone plan that doesnt exist on my account anymore. I just want them to use their peanut sized brain for once and stop wasting paper by sending mail to my house.

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: $1000 Bill on an account canceled months ago.

Hello,  Be careful with a statement such as "I don't plan on paying the bill as it is charging me money for monthly for a phone plan that doesnt exist" 

Regardless of who's mistake it was, theirs or yours, Just ignoring a $1000 bill could seriously affect your credit score and that will give you MORE added trouble down the road, its always better to PREVENT an issue with your credit rating rather than to "fix" it down the road regardless of whos fault it was. TRUST ME, Do not just sit around and dont do anything about it, CALL the number above, speak to an agent, even if it takes you 30-40 mins on hold to reach someone, yes theyre extremely busy during a pandemic such as Covid so you must be patient as a customer and insist on toughing it out and waiting on hold and get thru and resolve this matter once and for all.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersAndy
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @Lyim!

Welcome to the community!

Given the situation it's admittedly hard to know what to say! Especially if this is an ongoing issue for months. I hope you've been able to ascertain some answers as to what led to the billing issue in question.

I can most certainly understand the importance of seeing this addressed as soon as possible. You would need to speak specifically with the credit operation department at. You can reach out via phone at:

Telephone 1-800-268-7815 

Monday to Friday: 7:00 am - midnight ET

Saturday: 7:30 am - 9 pm ET

Sunday: 7:30 am - 6 pm ET

Alternatively you can contact them via Live Chat via the link available at www.Rogers.com/contactus.

@RogersAndy

Hello,  Be careful with a statement such as "I don't plan on paying the bill as it is charging me money for monthly for a phone plan that doesnt exist" 

Regardless of who's mistake it was, theirs or yours, Just ignoring a $1000 bill could seriously affect your credit score and that will give you MORE added trouble down the road, its always better to PREVENT an issue with your credit rating rather than to "fix" it down the road regardless of whos fault it was. TRUST ME, Do not just sit around and dont do anything about it, CALL the number above, speak to an agent, even if it takes you 30-40 mins on hold to reach someone, yes theyre extremely busy during a pandemic such as Covid so you must be patient as a customer and insist on toughing it out and waiting on hold and get thru and resolve this matter once and for all.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation