Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!

Windows Phone 8

[ Edited ]
I've Been Around

Just wondering if others are peeved at just purchasing Nokia Lumia 900, only to find out that OS will not be upgradable to new Windows 8.

Just hoping Nokia and Rogers can come up with an upgraded phone with new Windows 8 OS that can be optioned into existing contract.

OR are we just stuck with Mango 7.5 OS for length of contract, OR on the hook for cost of new phone.

Just askin?

***edited labels***

Re: Windows Phone 8

I Plan to Stick Around
We are getting most of the features our phone can use. Os upgrade to version 7.8. Its just not up to hardware specs of new phones. Nokia also announced a bunch of software for current Lumia owners. We really won't notice a difference for a year or so till their user base is bigger then wp7

I Plan to Stick Around
i will be happy with 7.8 .. but since we are with Rogers, we have to wait few more months to get 7.8 .. currently we are waiting for purple fix, and then tango update and then we are looking for 7.8 .. easily next January i would say ..

I Plan to Stick Around
7.8 and all future updates will come via Microsoft. Was announ