Here's what happens:
1) They'll ask you via PM for identifying information to prove the account is yours, including your cellphone number. Don't post this publicly!!
2) They'll try phoning you on your cellphone, presumably to convince you that it's not so bad that RON doesn't live up to its own Terms and Conditions, and that it's a small thing to ask you to delete your antivirus protection and take down your firewall.
3) After you refuse to discuss it, or if you mention the CRTC for extra hit points, they'll text you in about 24 hours that they've changed your account.
4) You'll have to restart your cellphone for the new profile to take effect.
5) It remains to be seen whether they'll charge you for texting you. Good luck.
Currently, the only way to unsubscribe from Rogers One Number is by calling into our Customer Care team and having them remove it for you.
The number for this department is 1-877-856-9554.
Thanks again for your patience,
I would like to unsubscribe too, my phone now is id " Do Not Disturb" mode and I can not swich it back.
would really really love to unsubscribe from rogers one number someone please help
Please send me that pm to unsubscribe too
I can't set up call forwarding on my phone and am suspecting one number... anyways, i don't see why i would want to use it really
You can delete online actually, worked for me. If you have a My Account login to it. On your cellular box chose add/modify addons, click on the Rogers One Number Tab, uncheck RON, continue, rest is straightforward. Takes 5-10 days and it's GONE !
Please read the above post by the forum moderator.
Give a call into customer care and they can remove it for you.
New! Introducing a new feature: groups. Read more.