Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT

How do I hook up another TV to my PVR?

I've Been Here Awhile
chirikane

Okay so I just got another TV (so that makes 2 TVs) and 1 is already hooked so, how do I hook another one to my PVR?

Please use plain text.

Re: How do I hook up another TV to my PVR?

I've Been Here Awhile
chirikane
Like 2 TVs to 1 PVR. Is it possible?
Please use plain text.

I Plan to Stick Around
Tmothy12

In the same room, you can but they will show the same thing. If you want it in different rooms than you need a 4642 HD box, and you need to have the Nextbox PVR.

Please use plain text.

Resident Expert
Gdkitty

Tmothy12 is correct.

If you have both in one room (or even another part of the house), you could run another set of video cables, split it, etc.. when comming out of the box.. BUT.. as stated, BOTH would be playing the same stuff, watching the same shows, etc.

If you want to be able to watch stuff that is recorded on the PVR on another tv in another room, but still have regular tv watching, etc separate, then again Tmothy12 is correct.  You will need a 4642 HD box in the other room.  You can then have the whole home PVR setup installed, which will allow playback from the PVR, from that other box.

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.
Announcements
Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Latest Blog Post: Happy Birthday Idea Box!!

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades
Nos forums communautaires
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications