TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
Accepted Solution

How do I hook up another TV to my PVR?

[ Edited ]
I've Been Here Awhile

Okay so I just got another TV (so that makes 2 TVs) and 1 is already hooked so, how do I hook another one to my PVR?

***Edited labels***

Re: How do I hook up another TV to my PVR?

I've Been Here Awhile
Like 2 TVs to 1 PVR. Is it possible?

I'm a Regular

In the same room, you can but they will show the same thing. If you want it in different rooms than you need a 4642 HD box, and you need to have the Nextbox PVR.

Resident Expert

Tmothy12 is correct.

If you have both in one room (or even another part of the house), you could run another set of video cables, split it, etc.. when comming out of the box.. BUT.. as stated, BOTH would be playing the same stuff, watching the same shows, etc.

If you want to be able to watch stuff that is recorded on the PVR on another tv in another room, but still have regular tv watching, etc separate, then again Tmothy12 is correct.  You will need a 4642 HD box in the other room.  You can then have the whole home PVR setup installed, which will allow playback from the PVR, from that other box.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation