Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT

Can't watch some recorded shows

I'm Here A Lot
Puzuma

We have 1 pvr box and one non PVR box. We record a show and go to watch it on the other box and it sticks on "plaease wait, loading". 

Any ideas why and how to fix it?

Please use plain text.

Re: Can't watch some recorded shows

Resident Expert
Meowmix
Hello Puzuma

Does this happen with all the recordings you do?. I am assuming you have Whole Home PVR correct? Are both boxes the 8642 HD PVR and the 4642 HD box?. If so then something is stopping it from playing on the HD box.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.

I'm a Reliable Contributor
mousetamer
Any time this happens I just reboot the PVR and it seems to work until the next time lol.
Please use plain text.

[ Edited ]
Resident Expert
Gdkitty

If when this was all done, if you didnt have a tech out and check all the TV's/Signals.. i would recomend calling back in and have one call out.  COULD be a signal issue.

I did have this originaly with my bedroom HD box.. signal was not strong enough.  They changed the config around a bit, added a signal booster, and havent had it happen since

Obviously, do this after the reboot and trying :smileyhappy:  Rule of thumb, just like with a PC.  Have an issue? Try rebooting the box, often that will clear it up.

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.
© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications