Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT

Getting a skip or pause about every 3 minutes listening to Galaxy music stations

I've Been Here Awhile
macraigca

Over the last few weeks I've been noticing skips or pauses while listening to the Galaxy music stations.  Today I've been writing down every time I noticed it happening.  It has ranged from 3-6 times per hour early in the day, and lately about every 3-5 minutes.  Has any one had this problem?  Any suggestions on how to correct this?  Thanks!

Please use plain text.

Re: Getting a skip or pause about every 3 minutes listening to Galaxy music stations

[ Edited ]
Resident Expert
Meowmix

I had that problem. I called Rogers to have them reboot the box from their end. It works fine now. Try that OR try rebooting the box your self. Unplug the box from the back & leave it for 10 seconds unplugged. Plug it back in & wait until it boots up. Try then & see.

Also have you noticed the channels not working a few times this week?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.

Re: Getting a skip or pause about every 3 minutes listening to Galaxy music stations

I've Been Here Awhile
macraigca

I haven't noticed them not working at all - just the skips/pauses.  Will try rebooting here and see how that goes.  Thanks.

Please use plain text.

I Plan to Stick Around
FormerMember

Have to wonder if this might have something to do with the latest firmware updates. What model box are you using?

Please use plain text.
Announcements
Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Latest Blog Post: Resident Expert: Meowmix

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades
Nos forums communautaires
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications