Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT

New Channels Coming Soon??

I Plan to Stick Around
upsdriver9

Hey Guys,

Anyone know when Cartoon Network is coming to Rogers? those **bleep** bell people already have Cartoon Network and CP24 was added as an HD channel, when is Rogers going to give us these channels?? been waiting a long time for Cartoon Network, come on rogers lets get the ball rolling...

Please use plain text.

Re: New Channels Coming Soon??

Resident Expert
Meowmix
Hello upsdriver9

No one knows if Rogers will carry or even give us Cartoon Network if anything. Rogers has added many HD channels within the last 2 months. CP24 is owned by Bell, this is why they get higher priority then Rogers does. I noticed yesterday Bell changed CP24 channel & made it look a bit different but no HD for Rogers. This could be like i said because Bell owns CP24.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.

I Plan to Stick Around
upsdriver9

Thanks for your reply Meowmix,

Yeah it is a shame, I been with rogers for centuries and we still are  begging for things, hehehehehe, I was at my friends place last night and he has this new Bell fibe thing and I was flipping through his channels and Cartoon Network was there both on SD and HD -  and yeah CP 24 has a remake, it looks much neater and cleaner, also it is available on HD too with them bell fibes. Man what a shame that we have to wait so long to get some good channels on HD...

Please use plain text.

I'm Here A Lot
miker

Still no sign of E HD or Comedy HD Will we now have to wait months or years for these channels in HD Not to mention ABC SPARK  and Cartoon Network Have given up on ever seeing Spike HD or  AMC HD on Rogers

Please use plain text.
Announcements
Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Latest Blog Post: About Me: RogersAmanda

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades
Nos forums communautaires
Top Solution Authors
User Accepted Solutions Count
Top Kudoed Authors