TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Port on front of PVR

[ Edited ]
I've Been Around

USB Port on front of PVR

[ Edited ]

Can a thumb drive be used as an input to this port to watch video?  If so, how?

***Edited labels***

Re: USB Port on front of PVR

Resident Expert

Re: USB Port on front of PVR

no the set top box does not have the programming written to it to recognise movies from a usb drive. just see if you can put the usb drive in the usb port of your tv or blue ray player instead, i do that with my usb drive.

also the usb port on the pvr is really for a future mouse/keyboard if they ever decide to implement it

What's New!
UFC 206: Holloway vs. Pettis Live
Saturday December 10th, 2016
LIVE: 10:00 PM ET
PPV Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Price: $59.99 (HD) | $54.99 (SD)
Full Details

Max Holloway takes on Anthony Pettis for the interim featherweight title and Donald Cerrone battles Matt Brown. UFC 206: Holloway vs. Pettis – Saturday, December 10th, live on Sportsnet pay-per-view.

MMA: Hard Knocks Fighting HK 52 Live
Friday, December 9 2016
LIVE: 11:00pm ET
Channel: 349 (HD) | 351 (SD)
Prix: $19.99 (HD) | (SD)

Hard Knocks Fighting: #HK52 features some of the best MMA athletes in the world! American Rodney Wallace faces off against the Brazilian Julio Juarez in a big light-heavyweight matchup! Christmas comes early for MMA fans with this stacked card!

TNA One Night Only: December 2016
Friday, December 9 2016
Channel: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Prix: $19.99 (HD) | $14.99 (SD)

The Titans of IMPACT Wrestling will meet in the ring. Forged in battle, these rivals will face off in an all-out war for supremacy. Join Aron Rex, Bram, EC3, Eddie Edwards, Eli Drake, James Storm, Jessie Godderz, Lashley, Moose, Robbie E, the Miracle Mike Bennett, the TNA Knockouts and more!

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation