TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB Port on front of PVR

[ Edited ]
I've Been Around

USB Port on front of PVR

[ Edited ]

Can a thumb drive be used as an input to this port to watch video?  If so, how?

***Edited labels***

Re: USB Port on front of PVR

Resident Expert

Re: USB Port on front of PVR

no the set top box does not have the programming written to it to recognise movies from a usb drive. just see if you can put the usb drive in the usb port of your tv or blue ray player instead, i do that with my usb drive.

also the usb port on the pvr is really for a future mouse/keyboard if they ever decide to implement it

What's New!
World Cup of Hockey 2016
September 17th - October 1st, 2016
Full Details and Schedule

The World Cup of Hockey will take place from September 17th through October 1st in Toronto and will feature the top hockey players in the world playing for 6 national teams: Canada, USA, Russia, Czech Republic, Finland and Sweden and 2 unique teams: Team North America and Europe.

Ring of Honor: All Star Extravaganza LIVE
Friday, September 30 2016
LIVE: 8:00pm ET
Channel: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Prix: $44.99 (HD) | $34.99 (SD)

Don't miss ROH's "All Star Extravaganza" LIVE from Boston, MA! The biggest fights and the best athletes chosen from around the world! Stars Jay Lethal, Briscoes, reDRagon, Bullet Club & many more! Live on Sportsnet Pay-Per-View

TNA: Bound for Glory LIVE
Sunday, October 2 2016
LIVE: 7:30pm ET
Channel: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Prix: $44.99 (HD) | $34.99 (SD)

Join Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Lashley, Ethan Carter III, 2016 TNA Hall Of Fame Inductee Gail Kim and the Stars of Impact Wrestling as TNA Wrestling presents the biggest event of 2016! Live on Sportsnet Pay-Per-View

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation