TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Cable package and Basic Plus package

[ Edited ]
I Plan to Stick Around

Basic Cable package and Basic Plus package

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Can someone tell me if the Basic Cable and Basic Plus packages allow me to use multiple outlets, please?  If so, how many?

Thank you.

Regards,

Alison

***Edited labels***

Re: Basic Cable package and Basic Plus package

I'm a Regular

Re: Basic Cable package and Basic Plus package

hey there.

I called them yesterday and asked the same question. You get 1 outlet for the Digital Plus or Digital Basic. An extra outlet is $6.99/month (which is  high in my opinion) VIP package gets you 3 outlets.

That's what they told me.

What's New!

Hey Community,

We are aware of the sign in issues on the Rogers Community Forums. We want to apologize for the inconvenience and let you know that we're working on a fix.

In the meantime, if you are experiencing issues, please try to clear your cache/history and attempt to sign in again.

Thank you for your continued patience and making the Rogers Community Forums a pleasant place to be.

----------

Mötley Crüe: The End
Premieres July 16th, 2016
LIVE: 9:00 PM ET
PPV Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Price: $26.99 (HD) | $26.99 (SD)

Don't miss the final concert of one of the greatest and most influential rock bands of all time! Mötley Crüe's final farewell is a two hour, non-stop, hit filled, pyrotechnic fueled rock and roll extravaganza.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation