Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT

Status of "Decked Out" and "Disaster Decks" on HGTV

I've Been Around
Bogdonov

I've had the show "Decked Out" PVR'd for months now and all of a sudden it's no longer available for recording.  I reviewed all listings in the "guide" and can't find it anywhere.  Has the show been cancelled?  Is it no longer available from Rogers?  Did it change to a different network/channel?  Will it be available again soon?  I live in Kitchener and was watching it on channel 43.  Please let me know what's happening.  The same goes for "Disaster Decks" as well - can't find that one anywhere either.

Thanks,

Dan

Please use plain text.

Re: Status of "Decked Out" and "Disaster Decks" on HGTV

Resident Expert
Gdkitty

At least according to the HGTV website, the shows look like they are still on.

THere was one of one on SUN (9pm), one of the other on MON (12am) (now, not sure if new eppisodes or re-runs).

Now, if the network is airing it.. and rogers is airing HGTV.. it should show.. rogers just cant remove it, etc.

Could be byond last week, there are not any more airings, its on hiatus, etc?
(not at home, so can not check my guide)

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.
Announcements
Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Latest Blog Post: Spotlight: SA8300HD PVR Hard Drive Dead

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades
Nos forums communautaires
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications