Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT

Re: Netbox 3.0 - no 1080p mode

Resident Expert
Meowmix
Gdkitty is correct..

Most Tv's years ago would lock up & have to turn it off & on again as it wouldn't work like the TV's now do.

Most channels are 1080i compatible. 1080P will come out soon hopefully. Rogers added the 1080P just in case channels do come out, we have the option to change it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.

Re: Netbox 3.0 - no 1080p mode

Resident Expert
jimboden

Gdkitty:

Yes, I remember those days when displays sometimes had trouble with resolution switching. It either was slow or sometimes didn't work at all. Also, the 8300 box wasn't particularly fast at doing it either. I have a year old Samsung LED 3D Smart TV which handles all possible resolutions and switches in fractions of a second.

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.
Announcements
Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Latest Blog Post: Resident Expert: Lurker

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades
Nos forums communautaires
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications