Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT

Next Box 3.0 Issues

I've Been Here Awhile
MasterC

I just upgrade to the next box 3.0 from 2.0 and when I connect the new box it tells me there is a new software update as the box is running the factory defaults but the box seem to be doing nothing but displaying a Conn on the box and TV.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks

Please use plain text.

Re: Next Box 3.0 Issues

Resident Expert
Meowmix
Hello MasterC

Have you tried doing a reboot on the box? Unplug the box and plug it back in after a few minutes. See if this fixes the issue.

If it still does it, either go back to the Rogers store and exchange it OR call tech support and see if they can help.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.

Re: Next Box 3.0 Issues

I've Been Here Awhile
MasterC

As I'm typing the box started working which is really strange as I did this with two boxes and the first one never loaded so I exchanged it but the second one did after unplugging it five times.

I tend to believe it's something on Rogers end the box was recognized on their network,

Thanks for the reply.

Please use plain text.
© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications