cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view your PayGo call history

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

This is something I used to be able to see easily until Rogers redid the website. After that it varied from hit-or-miss to impossible. The website development seems to have settled down now and I can again reliably get to this information. People here have asked how to do it and I've given instructions, but never received any feedback whether it worked for them.  Anyway, I'll post here step-by-step instructions how to get there.

First, you click MyRogers at the top of your screen and sign in.  After I do that I'm presented with a pop-up screen to choose which account I want to see and I choose my PayGo account. If I don't get that I'm probably already signed in to my Cable account, so I sign out and start again. (All the images I'm inserting have all personal information blacked out.)

paygo1a.jpg

The screen that comes up is my Account Overview and there I click Billing & Payment.

paygo2a.jpg

This is the page that comes up, actually called BILLS & PAYMENTS from the old website. It's not my PayGo account but my Cable account, so I have to select my cell phone number from the dropdown because it shows my Cable account number.

paygo3a.jpg

What comes up next is my call transaction history screen as shown below.

paygo4a.jpg

Note that in the last two screens there is an item called Update Marketing Permissions. Here you can stop spam from Rogers which used to be on your Profile page, but is now gone.

I hope this helps. If it doesn't work after following all the steps and you get an error screen, contact Rogers to get it fixed. If it works, bookmark the last page so you don't have to go through all the steps in future. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
31 REPLIES 31

Re: How to view your PayGo call history

WhitbyPhil
I plan to stick around
Yeh, I just tried this and you're right. When I try to access my PayGo bill and such it goes to my HiSpeed Internet a/c billing. And shows the bill from last December, to boot!

bogdanlazar
I plan to stick around

Where can I find my list of recent calls and SMS messages on this new terrible difficult to navigate site of Rogers?

bogdanlazar
I plan to stick around

I followed the instruction but I only get the attached screen.

There is a "Check your usage" there but this is not a link.

I simply do not know what to do next.

Rogers Screen

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

Did you read this post?

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/message-uid/344834#U344834

mingfx
I've been here awhile

I do not know if rogers has changed this. I followed the steps here and got this with my paygo phone under bill & payment and no way to see my history.

No invoices were found. If you are a new Rogers customer your first invoice will be posted at the end of your billing cycle. If you're an existing customer and your bill is not displayed, please select another account # from the drop-down menu.

can anybody please help?

mingfx
I've been here awhile

To help anybody who may have got the same issue, I found the way in the thread this works:

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/MyRogers/page/2/thread-id/2722

bogdanlazar
I plan to stick around

I am still not able to view my list of recent calls and SMS messages. The explanations given at those links, I was told to read, do not help.

Boomerang1
I've been around
Where do you find the account # of your pay as you go phone? I always top up online so I only know the phone number.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@Boomerang1 wrote:
Where do you find the account # of your pay as you go phone? I always top up online so I only know the phone number.

When I sign in to MyRogers I get a popup with my Cable account number and my Paygo account number, and I have to chose one or the other. Then, when I click Profile & Settings, half way down the page there is a dropdown to choose one account number or the other. There is also a link ADD/REMOVE ACCOUNTS and when you click that, it shows our account numbers.

bill2009
I plan to stick around
Thanks. works for me intermittently. Half the time i get an error message saying the info is unavailable or under maintenance or the like. good to know what's supposed to work though.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@bill2009 wrote:
Thanks. works for me intermittently. Half the time i get an error message saying the info is unavailable or under maintenance or the like. good to know what's supposed to work though.

That's about par for the site. At least you're on the right track and will get your call history occasionally.

Topic Stats
  • 31 replies
  • 9 Likes
  • 13 in conversation