I'm interested in tracking my usage. In the MyRogers log-in section of the site, there is a "History" option under Billing, and a month or so ago I tried it and was very satisfied with a .csv downloadable file showing usage.
Since then I have tried to download each statement's usage as far back as I can go. The problem is really LONG download times; in fact the data never appears. I get a Rogers logo and the message "Loading" indefinitely. I did try waiting a long time in case a long wait was normal. One hour later, there was still no data.
The longer the problem exists, the less data I can access as the site only keeps statements for about a year. Unless the download problem is fixed, the data I want will no longer be accessible.
Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! A place to
discuss questions related to Rogers products and services. It's always a good idea to "ask a question" into search, the community may already have the answer.
New! Introducing a new feature: groups. Read more.