cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did Rogers inappropriately use my email address? - to advertizs condos by Rogers Group

snocow
I plan to stick around

Got an email today to each of my Rogers email addy's - Don't miss out!  "M City"' Mississauga, condos by Rogers Group."

Hmmm...Rogers wouldn't do something innapropriate like that would they? 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Did Rogers inappropriately use my email address? - to advertizs condos by Rogers Group

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert
Probably may not be inappropriate if you are on their internal contact list, but if you have opted out of that, then yes it might be a problem, or if you went to a open house from a developer recently and volunteered both of your email addresses to them then they are well within their rights but if you have not, you might have a case, i dunno, you better be asking them about it, you probably would get a better answer from Roger Social Media personnel instead of the regular customer service agents.

Re: Did Rogers inappropriately use my email address? - to advertizs condos by Rogers Group

snocow
I plan to stick around
Thanks for the reply! There should be no reason for me to be on their internal contact list..very sure I have opted out long ago after a lot of annoying calls but will check. Have not moved in 20 years and def never attended any open houses. Just found it interesting that all 4 Rogers email addys got the email

Hey @snocow,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We can certainly understand the concern of receiving unwanted advertising such as this. If possible, we would like to get more information regarding the nature of the email itself. We have sent you an private message from @CommunityHelps to start this inquiry.

RogersRoland

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation