Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT
Accepted Solution

Rogers Call Display on TV.

[ Edited ]
I've Been Around
dbrown20191

Our answering machine won't light up when new messages have been received.  Could this be due to our Rogers voicemail which we retain solely for its call display on tv feature?  We enjoy this display feature but need our answering machine to visibly indicate outstanding messages. Is there an option of having the Rogers TV call display incoming calls but without having Rogers voicemail?   

Please use plain text.

Re: Rogers Call Display on TV.

I'm Here A Lot
Hooter

Subscribing to Rogers Voicemail is not why you get TV Call Display. TV Call Display is a result of you already being a subscriber to call display on your phone. If you cancel your Rogers Voicemail, your TV Call Display will remain unaffected. If your answering machine does not light up when you have new messages, I would think there is something wrong with your answering machine and has nothing to do with Rogers.

Please use plain text.

Re: Rogers Call Display on TV.

Resident Expert
Pauly

i suspect the rogers vociemail is picking up the calls before your answering machine gets a chance to, thus its not indicating new msgs on your answering machine.  having both an answering machine and voicemail on the same line are not compatible or not recommended.

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.
Announcements
Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Latest Blog Post: Spotlight: Connnecting my Wireless Printer to the Hitron CGN3

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades
Nos forums communautaires
© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications