Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT

SMC Router Password

I've Been Around
miltonmeathead

Can anyone please tell me how to do this. I have a SMC (not sure of the model) router from Rogers and it was accidentily reset so now my internet access is stuck on "OPEN" and the encryption is "DISABLED". When I enter the address on the web, I get the main page, which shows the user and password but I have never had to use this before. I know that if you call Rogers, they can log in for you but I want to have this information myself incase this ever was to happen again. So far, I tried the "admin" and "1234" as per Rogers instructions on their web site but nothing...I tried unplugging the cable from the back of the router and resetting it again (holding for 15 sec) and still nothing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Please use plain text.

Re: SMC Router Password

Resident Expert
Pauly

try cusadmin/password

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.

Re: SMC Router Password

Resident Expert
Gdkitty

This is correct, i just loged into mine yesterday with it.

That reminds me.. i need to change it...

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.
Announcements
Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Latest Blog Post: Introducing - Rogers Community Lounge

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades
Nos forums communautaires
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications