Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT
Accepted Solution

Firmware

[ Edited ]
I'm a Regular

Can anyone tell me where to get firmware update for the Cisco DPC3825 DOCSIS 3.0 Gateway and please don't tell me on cisco site because I know that but couldn't find it on there?  I hope someone could because not even the people who work at Cisco couldn't tell me.     :smileylol:

Also I just recently upgraded to higher speeds 28mbps, I had a Motorola SB5100 modem I am getting faster speeds now with the Cisco modem but higher ping with Cisco.

Here I'll show you.    Motorola SB5100 ------->  https://www.speedtest.net/result/2016656516.png

Cisco DPC 3825 --------> http://www.speedtest.net/result/2025734966.png

I'm know expert clearly but I would think with my new upgrade in speeds I should be getting lower ping not higher then my old 10mbps speeds.

Re: Firmware

Hello Jayzino,

As the modem are managed by Rogers any firmware updates will automatically be pushed to the modem when they become available.

Thanks,

RogersAndrewNP

Click to like a post or a fellow member of the community.

And don't forget to click Accept as Solution in the Options drop-down menu once you've received the answer you were looking for -- it'll help our community grow stronger!

Remember to check out:
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades
The Lounge
Rogers Resident Experts

Follow us on Facebook and join the conversation today.

We'll put you in touch with someone who can help @RogersHelps.

Had a great experience with Rogers? Let us know about it.

If you've already contacted Rogers and it was not resolved - let us know.

Welcome

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
shomi more!

Pour notre communauté en français cliquez-ici!

Top Solution Authors
User Accepted Solutions Count
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications