Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT
Accepted Solution

Firmware

[ Edited ]
I Plan to Stick Around
Jayzino

Can anyone tell me where to get firmware update for the Cisco DPC3825 DOCSIS 3.0 Gateway and please don't tell me on cisco site because I know that but couldn't find it on there?  I hope someone could because not even the people who work at Cisco couldn't tell me.     :smileylol:

Also I just recently upgraded to higher speeds 28mbps, I had a Motorola SB5100 modem I am getting faster speeds now with the Cisco modem but higher ping with Cisco.

Here I'll show you.    Motorola SB5100 ------->  https://www.speedtest.net/result/2016656516.png

Cisco DPC 3825 --------> http://www.speedtest.net/result/2025734966.png

I'm know expert clearly but I would think with my new upgrade in speeds I should be getting lower ping not higher then my old 10mbps speeds.

Please use plain text.

Re: Firmware

RogersAndrewNP

Hello Jayzino,

As the modem are managed by Rogers any firmware updates will automatically be pushed to the modem when they become available.

Thanks,

RogersAndrewNP

Click to like a post or a fellow member of the community.

And don't forget to click Accept as Solution in the Options drop-down menu once you've received the answer you were looking for -- it'll help our community grow stronger!

Remember to check out:
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades
The Lounge
Rogers Resident Experts
Please use plain text.
Announcements
Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Latest Blog Post: MyRogers Update

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades
Nos forums communautaires
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications