Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT
Accepted Solution

New Email Address

I've Been Here Awhile
chrismcd

I was wondering where i go to create a new email address, I am suppose to get 9 with my service and only use 2 now my wife would like one.

Thanks

Chris

Please use plain text.

Re: New Email Address

[ Edited ]
I'm an Advisor
FormerMember

The following link should you take you to the Rogers member home center:

http://rogers.yahoo.com/accounts?.src=help

From there, follow the links to create additional email accounts!

Please use plain text.

I'm Here A Lot
Saskey

But to be clear, this is a new @yahoo.com e-mail account, correct? How to get one of the @rogers.com e-mail addresses?

S.

Please use plain text.

I'm an Advisor
FormerMember

Nope - this is for a rogers.com email address. Just be sure you log in using the primary email address associated with the account. Then follow the links to create a new secondary email address.

Please use plain text.

I'm Here A Lot
Saskey

Nope - this is for a rogers.com email address. Just be sure you log in using the primary email address associated with the account. Then follow the links to create a new secondary email address.

--------------------------------------------------

Ah, correct. Thank you.

S.

Please use plain text.

I've Been Here Awhile
libra1237

Setting up a second Rogers.com email address just isn't obvious to me - perhaps hidden by all the marketing promotions I pay for but don't want. When I go to the reference link, http://rogers.yahoo.com/accounts?.src=help , it shows steps to setup Yahoo addresses but not Rogers.com addresses.

Please use plain text.

I'm an Advisor
FormerMember

First, you must make sure you are logging in under the primary email address for your account. Once logged in, you should see a list of all secondary accounts (if any) created under the primary account. There should also be a link "Create New Secondary Account" and this will allow you to create a new @rogers email account. Hope this helps!

Please use plain text.

New Email address. Would like more explicit info from Platinum emperor.

I've Been Here Awhile
Vickiman

Please use plain text.

Resident Expert
Gdkitty

Guess you are talking about IHR's post above you?

What exactly were you trying to do?

IF you do not have a primary email address with rogers.. the easiest may be to call in, and they can help set up your primary for you. (they used to set up the primary, through a DISK when you signed up.. no clue how they do it now, actualy).

What IHR was stating above.. is that if you already have a PRIMARY email address for your account, you need to log into that one, in the webmial, to create any OTHER email accounts, still tied to the rogers account as a whole.

After loging into the webmail (this is with the new version, which i beleive everyone is on now).

Click on the name in the top right-ish corner.. then select Account Info from the dropdown

Click on the my account and billing tab

Blow should list any secondary accounts, as well as a button to create new ones.

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.

I've Been Here Awhile
Vickiman

Thanks GDKitty

I will try this again.  I keep getting info for me to get onto Yahoo ( which i am not with) and under accounts i would see create a secondary email account, but was unable to see anything like it.  I will try rogers account and billing tab and see what develops.  If not i will give in and call a technician.

Thanks again

vickiman

Please use plain text.
Welcome

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades

Pour notre communauté en français cliquez-ici!

Top Solution Authors
User Accepted Solutions Count
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count

socialicon Facebook Helps Compliment Concern

© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications