Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT

LTE Problems in Toronto (downtown)?

I Plan to Stick Around
writergal

I have LTE enabled on my iPhone 5, yet I'm only getting a 3G signal and it's been this way since 6:30 PM or so.  Anyone else getting this?

Please use plain text.

Re: LTE Problems in Toronto (downtown)?

I've Been Around
morro
Same here in Montreal.
Please use plain text.

[ Edited ]
Resident Expert
Meowmix

There must be a issue with Rogers. LTE has been down for an hour or so. I wonder how a mutli billion dollar company has SO many issues like this. First it was the systems crashing when the iPhone 5 launched. Then it was the actual Internet & 3G & LTE down a few days ago. Now LTE is down. Are they going to give us money back cuz of all this? No they won't. I know companies have issues BUT not like this.

This is what Rogers posted on a few posts on Facebook about the problem

"

• RogersHi again. There is an issue with LTE but 3G is working normally If you are still having an issue, please manually select 3G/HSPA and restart your device.
    3 minutes ago · Like"

It seems they can go on Facebook to let people know what if going on BUT not come here in & let us know that as well.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.

I Plan to Stick Around
writergal

They're also letting people know on Twitter...

Please use plain text.

Resident Expert
Meowmix
Yea its Facebook & Twitter. For the people that DO NOT use both Facebook & Twitter, will not know what is going on. Its pretty sad because you have people that are older that do NOT use those & clearly do not know what is going on which i fully understand.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please use plain text.

Former Moderator
RogersEric
Hello everyone,

LTE customers have been temporarily routed to 3G. We apologize and are working to resolve LTE service asap.

Thank you,

RogersEric
Click on the thumbs up image to like a post or a fellow member of the community.

And don't forget to click Accept as Solution in the options drop-down menu once you've received the answer you were looking for -- it'll help our community grow stronger!
Please use plain text.

[ Edited ]
Resident Expert
Meowmix

Do we get a credit of some sort? It seems Rogers is having HUGE issues with their systems for the past 3 weeks. I will call in & speak to retentions or a Manager about this. Its upsetting sitting here dealing with this stuff from Rogers. Within the past 3 weeks, your systems have been nothing but pain for customers in which have had MANY issues. Will head office post something or appolize to us about all this? I guess not.

Thank you Eric for posting on here tho. :smileyhappy:. Appretatie it for posting:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.

Re: LTE Problems in Vancouver

I've Been Around
BCI66

Have not had LTE service since yesterday afternoon. Whats up.

Please use plain text.

I've Been Here Awhile
dlouisseize

Currently as of 5:00pm ET today, I don't have any LTE connectivity automatically or even forced by my phone. Switching back to HSPA only gives me voice but NO data at all. Going to GSM/EDGE, no data either.. Something must be happening once again. I am in downtown Toronto by BAY/QUEENS QUAY.

Please use plain text.
Welcome

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades

Pour notre communauté en français cliquez-ici!

Top Solution Authors
User Accepted Solutions Count
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count

socialicon Facebook Helps Compliment Concern

© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications