Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT

flextab and early upgrade

I've Been Around
zepp12

why oh why  doesnt the EUF and the Flextab match   ...   

its come to a point where i think i should just pay the flextab balance and cancel and go elsewhere  .

Please use plain text.

Re: flextab and early upgrade

Resident Expert
Meowmix
Hello zepp12

The system is having issues on which customers will see both the upgrade and Flextab. The reps at thr store and call center will see upgrade fee if u want to upgrade. If u want to cancel, they will see the Flextab amount. Its been a confusion that never gets fixed or explained.

It showed me both even after i upgraded my line 5 times since Jan 2012. Just recently the upgrade fee came off and NOW i am only able to see the.

If you want to cancel, that is your own choice but most carries have the same options on place.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.

I Plan to Stick Around
katiepin

when i go to the store to upgrade to my htc m8 today, will i have to pay my flex tab /early upgrade, or will it be charged to my bill? 

Please use plain text.

Resident Expert
Meowmix

Hello Katiepin

As explained in the HTC one thread, you will be charged the upgrade fee and device price on your next invoice.  Nothing will br charged when you get the device today! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please use plain text.

I've Been Around
weerainbows

Yes I agree. It is well documented in the media how badly Canadians are soaked for cell phones and plans. Really is disgusting!

Please use plain text.

[ Edited ]
Resident Expert
Meowmix

Hello weerainbows

Unfortunately that won't do much as in the past people have done it and we are still here dealing with those plans and costs. 

Please use plain text.
Welcome

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades

Pour notre communauté en français cliquez-ici!

Top Solution Authors
User Accepted Solutions Count
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count

socialicon Facebook Helps Compliment Concern

© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications