Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT

What is the phone # to access Voicemail from your wireless device?

I've Been Here Awhile
user777
I know that holding the "1" on the keypad will dial your voicemail account, but I do not know what phone number that it should be dialing when I do so. I also know that I can dial my wireless number from any other phone to access the VM, but I would like to do so from the phone itself. Thank-You!
Please use plain text.

Re: What is the phone # to access Voicemail from your wireless device?

Resident Expert
Gdkitty

i THINK its based on loation.. different numbers to call.

(IE, im a GTA one.. and before my current phone, i seem to remember it calling a 416 number.)

While this thread is a little dated.. it might be correct (unless they have changed)
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/rogers-wireless-voicemail-access-numbers-559653/

I just confirmed the NEWMARKET number, does call the wireless voicemail.

Now, i am not sure, but the holding 1 down, may also insert a pause and your number or whatever is needed to access your mailbox directly
(compared, to when i called, it prompted me for my number)

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.

I've Been Here Awhile
user777
Oops, forgot to mention I'm located in SK. I tried the 1-87-ROGERSVM , it connected to something and made a beep tone, but then it disconnected me :/ So, not sure. Thank-you for the link though :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.

I've Been Around
RichardAB

When you press and hold the "1" key down, it is a speed dial and will generally display the number it is calling (not on all phones). 

I had a problem with the programmed speed dial number on my new BB... I called Rogers tech support and they gave my the local VM access number. in the "Options" setup, I went to the "Speed Dial" list to correct the problem. 

So my suggestion is that you look in your speed dial list, which is likely in the "options" or "setup" menu, depending on what phone you have. 

Please use plain text.
© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications