Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT
banner Welcome Register

Customer Service Representative/Agent

I've Been Here Awhile
MrsV

Some of Rogers Customer Service Reps are just too lazy or too occupied I guess to help customers.  If they act that way, she should stop working in a call center. Just saying.

The entire story is here Lazy or what?

Please use plain text.

Re: Customer Service Representative/Agent

Resident Expert
Gdkitty
While not all are bad, I have to agree that there are many bad ones.

Only thing I could comment on them not having the record, Rogers often uses a 3rd party company for promotions, and deals they have often only they have and the regular reps don't have access too.
Whenever offered a deal, make sure to get the promotion number, and what number to call back (often different)
I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.

I've Been Here Awhile
MrsV

Yes indeed, you are right. Not everybody is the same. But what was just irritating is the fact that she won't even be bothered on looking for other offers not necessarily the one I mentioned. 

I have no idea about this third party thingy and I very much appreciate the information you shared.  I will keep this in mind the next time I give them a call or I am given promotional offers.

Please use plain text.

I've Been Around
4spitz
Yep, called today regarding pricing, been a customer for many years, they no longer want my business, tooooooo lazy to give or look up any discounts they could give me, Bye by Rogers, hello Bell.
Please use plain text.

Resident Expert
Gdkitty
While bell as a new customer, will give you a deal.. Once you have been there, it's the same thing.
None of them upfront offer any deals to long term customers. The front line reps can't give anything.

With any company you really have to talk to retentions to get a deal.
I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please use plain text.

I Plan to Stick Around
Crilde
As an additional note, Retentions doesn't have the ability to offer you anything more on new activations than the sales reps can. In fact, in most cases retentions doesnt even have access to in-market promotions and they have to transfer you to sales.

In my opinion, if your going to be buying a New phone on a new line, Stores have better promotions as opposed to just calling in. Moreso when you go to 3rd party vendors such as Wireless wave or T Booth.
Please use plain text.

I'm a Reliable Contributor
Hogwash

Crilde wrote:
As an additional note, Retentions doesn't have the ability to offer you anything more on new activations than the sales reps can. In fact, in most cases retentions doesnt even have access to in-market promotions and they have to transfer you to sales.

You're absolutely right. The half dozen or so times I've talked to retention they can only offer promos that are CURRENTLY in the system and nothing more. When you talk to a manager it's the same story. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yea I know, this post is total "Hogwash"
Please use plain text.

[ Edited ]
Resident Expert
jimboden

4spitz:

That's too bad. I actually was able to get a package discount for my cable, wireless, and internet just by getting to the right person on the phone. I originally was speaking to a rep about returning a Nextbox, which he dealt with very professionally. Then, I asked him about discounts, and he put me on to a very nice lady who helped me out. Guess I just got lucky, but can't say for sure.

Please use plain text.
socialicon Facebook Helps Compliment Concern

Welcome

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades

Pour notre communauté en français cliquez-ici!

Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications