cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Testing Post count

roxandtreez
I'm a senior contributor

For the past few weeks the count of the number of posts from my ID has been stuck at 147, even though I have been posting replies.  Adding a new (non-reply) post to see if it increases.

Update:  Posting a new topic did not update my post count (still at 147).  

Has anyone else noticed this?  It is not that important to me.  I just don't like seeing things that don't work properly.

***Edited Labels*** 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Testing Post count

We do @OLDYELLR!

Hey @roxandtreez Post counts are not counted in Lounge. As it is "Off-Topic" from the main boards/topics.

So anything under Lounge Board: Community Lounge or Community Questions & Suggestions are not counted; which includes this thread.

Hope that clears things up. 🙂

Cheers,

RogersShakir

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

roxandtreez
I'm a senior contributor

I checked my post history and I had 157 posts but only 147 are reported.  It appears that the post count has not updated since the new forum format went in 2 weeks ago.

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

Hi @roxandtreez, where are you looking for your post count? Presently I see mine at 2301 in the information panel when I click my avatar at the top and in the left top corner of the last post I made. I expect after this one it will go to 2302.

Edit: Well it didn't go to 2302, even though this one appeared in my list. Maybe the mods have an explanation.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

We do @OLDYELLR!

Hey @roxandtreez Post counts are not counted in Lounge. As it is "Off-Topic" from the main boards/topics.

So anything under Lounge Board: Community Lounge or Community Questions & Suggestions are not counted; which includes this thread.

Hope that clears things up. 🙂

Cheers,

RogersShakir

roxandtreez
I'm a senior contributor

@RogersShakir

Thanks.  I have only posted in the lounge since the update, so that explains why no increase.

roxandtreez
I'm a senior contributor

@OLDYELLR

I got my actual post count by clicking the bubble for posts, and it lists all my posts.  There are 20 posts to a page and I had 8 pages.  7 x 20 = 140 + 17 on page 8 gave me 157.  I'll never catch up to your count.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation