BlackBerry

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry Bold 9780 - not charging

[ Edited ]
I've Been Around

Blackberry Bold 9780 - not charging

[ Edited ]

Hello,

My newish (less than a year old) BB Bold 9780 will not charge no matter what I try.  I suspect this is a battery issue, but could it be something else?  Because the phone is less than a year old, is this covered under warranty?

Thanks!

******* Edit labels ********

Re: Blackberry Bold 9780 - not charging

[ Edited ]
Resident Expert

Re: Blackberry Bold 9780 - not charging

[ Edited ]

Hello Smiley Happy

If you bought the phone and it has been less then a year then you do have warranty. As for the charging it can be a faw things. Did.you try another charger? Also if another chatger does the same then its the charging unit inside the phone. Sometimes its the battery. yes it is covered under warranty as long as u never threw water at it or damaged it ur self. I would suggest calling tech support and ask them to send you a replacement 9780. It will cost you $30 on ur next invoice. Once you get the replacement from UPS you will need to ship urs back to them within 15 days. A UPS label will come with it as well. 

What's New!

Hey Community,

We are aware of the sign in issues on the Rogers Community Forums. We want to apologize for the inconvenience and let you know that we're working on a fix.

In the meantime, if you are experiencing issues, please try to clear your cache/history and attempt to sign in again.

Thank you for your continued patience and making the Rogers Community Forums a pleasant place to be.

----------

COPA AMERICA 2016
June 3rd - June 26th, 2016
Full Details and Schedule

Group Matches
Super Sports Pak: 461 | 462
Price: $35.95/month*

* requires minimum 4 month subscription

Playoffs
Sportsnet PPV: 348 HD | 350 SD
Price: $9.99 - $19.99/game

The COPA AMERICA CENTENARIO, which is being contested in the United States for the first time, celebrates the tournament’s first 100 years and features 16 national teams from the Americas, with Argentina, Brazil, Mexico and the United States the top-seeded teams in each group.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation