Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT

Blackberry Bold 9780 - not charging

I've Been Around
jasmyth05

Hello,

My newish (less than a year old) BB Bold 9780 will not charge no matter what I try.  I suspect this is a battery issue, but could it be something else?  Because the phone is less than a year old, is this covered under warranty?

Thanks!

Please use plain text.

Re: Blackberry Bold 9780 - not charging

[ Edited ]
Resident Expert
Meowmix

Hello :smileyhappy:

If you bought the phone and it has been less then a year then you do have warranty. As for the charging it can be a faw things. Did.you try another charger? Also if another chatger does the same then its the charging unit inside the phone. Sometimes its the battery. yes it is covered under warranty as long as u never threw water at it or damaged it ur self. I would suggest calling tech support and ask them to send you a replacement 9780. It will cost you $30 on ur next invoice. Once you get the replacement from UPS you will need to ship urs back to them within 15 days. A UPS label will come with it as well. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.
socialicon Facebook Helps Compliment Concern

Welcome

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades

Pour notre communauté en français cliquez-ici!

© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications