Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT

Rogers NOT Carring the New BlackBerry Z30

I've Been Around
bdt417

I have read several articles today regarding BlackBerry confirming that Rogers will not be carring the new Z30 smartphone. I have been with Rogers for a long time now and I am very disappointed and a little sad that a Canadian company the size of Rogers would not support another Canadian company like BlackBerry.  I can totally understand that they my not want to carry a large surplus of phones, as the outcome of BlackBerry is still uncertain, but to not offer the new phone in anyway is just bad for business. I have all my business and personal phone, TV, internet and wireless through Rogers and i can honestly say that i will be considering leaving them for a company that will support BlackBerry. I hope that Rogers will reconsider this stupid decision that they have made. Support Canadian companies.

Please use plain text.

Re: Rogers NOT Carring the New BlackBerry Z30

I've Been Around
Henry_Jr

Ummmm.... this is very disappointing.

ROGERS - I urge you to reconsider your decision to not carry the new Blackberry Z30!!!

Come on!

Please use plain text.

I've Been Here Awhile
bb10canuck

I have been a loyal Rogers customer for years, even switched from Telus to Rogers. Loved the service, but I believe I am going back to Telus, with this decision to not carry the z30. I have my cell and home phone with Rogers. Very unfortunate that a Canadian company will not support another Canadian company, especially kick them when they are down.

Please use plain text.

Resident Expert
BillJ
Add me to the list of people who are unhappy with this decision. :smileysad:
I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.

I've Been Around
neilmispelaar
Throw my name on this list as well.

The phone that Mobile Syrup calls the best BlackBerry ever this morning, the phone that the article's author even says it's so good he would consider using it as his daily driver, is apparently not good enough for Rogers customers.

Customers should have choice. I'm choosing to go elsewhere, some where that does stock the best BlackBerry ever.

Mobile Syrup link:
http://mobilesyrup.com/2013/10/03/blackberry-z30-hands-on-fuel-or-fire/
Please use plain text.

I've Been Around
oddboy
I'm also a long time rogers customer. I spend several hundred dollars a month on various services - mobile, Internet, home alarm, cable.

I am very disappointed that Rogers won't even make the z30 available for online purchase, let alone stocking it on shelves. I would have bought two the day they're available.

My money will just go to someone else if you do not consider by the release date. I have no issue taking my business elsewhere.

Please reconsider and let those of us that want a z30 get a z30.

Please use plain text.

Resident Expert
Meowmix
Add me on the list as well.

I am very VERY disapointed that Rogers as a company they are in which supported Blackberry from the start will NOT carry the Blackberry Z30.

Why not? Sadly we will never know why. they will make some excuse like they did saying the Blackberries they have are enough.

Sadly they really need to recalculate their words & see that plenty want this device. Blackberry comes out with a 5' inch screen phone & a bigger battery yet Rogers won't carry it let alone have some on their shelves to sell?

Very sad to hear this & i am honestly thinking of making a petition or sending a email to Rogers office of the president & getting the media in this.

Rogers claims they want to sell blackberries YET they do this..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.

I've Been Around
Marbb

My family and I have been loyal rogers custmers for over 10 years including cable and landline phone services. I just finished reading that rogers will no longer be supporitng Blackberry and will not be offering the new Z30! First thing tomorrow morning I will be calling them to cancell all my services with them to NO LONGER SUPPORT THEM! Thank goodness for Telus and Bell!

Please use plain text.

[ Edited ]
I've Been Around
nademon

Count me in too. What an absolutely shameful decision by Rogers to not offer the Z30 to their customers. It's the best BlackBerry ever made and they decide not to carry it?  Rogers should be ashamed of themselves for not supporting another Canadian company especially since Bell, Telus and even the American Carriers are all going to offer it. 

It's senseless and bone headed moves like this that will have customers ditching Rogers in droves as soon as some real competition shows up in Canada. I hope in the meantime people vote with their wallets and switch to Bell, Telus or any other Canadian carrier that respects their customers enough to give them what they want. And Rogers likes to claim they are progressive and the number one BlackBerry dealer. What a farce. BlackBerry helped Rogers build up their business and this is the thanks they get. You obviously don't care about what your customers want and have no patriotism.  

Shame on you Rogers. I will cancel all my services with you first chance I get.  Way to become a follower and not a leader. I guess it takes the threat of a company like Verizon coming to Canada before Rogers would dare to out their customers first. I heard the commercials where Rogers  and the other Canadian telcos were frantically campaigning against Verizon's entry into Canada and this decision to not carry the BlackBerry Z30 is an example of why the Canadian public has no sympathy or loyalty to Rogers. 

Don't dictate which BlackBerry will serve your customers. We have the right to make that decision ourselves. Your responsibility to your customers is to provide those options. 

I implore Rogers  to change their  stance on the BlackBerry Z30 before they end up losing a lot more clients. There are a ton of upset Rogers customers getting ready to leave as indicated on popular BlackBerry forums. Wake up and shape up Rogers! 

Please use plain text.

[ Edited ]
I've Been Here Awhile
dj92

I hope Rogers re-thinks their stand on the Z30. I have the Z10, which I love. But the Z30, being a bit bigger and more powerful will be even more attractive as "phablet".

Please use plain text.
socialicon Facebook Helps Compliment Concern

Welcome

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades

Pour notre communauté en français cliquez-ici!

© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications