Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT

Data Add-on?????

I've Been Around
Chanel

I just added a $10/month Data Add-on but it's NOT working. Rogers charged me $10 and I still cannot connect to internet. 

I don't get it. Anyone who can explain? Thanks.

Please use plain text.

Re: Data Add-on?????

Resident Expert
Meowmix
From what i know that Data add on does not work with any smartphone like the iPhone. I would call Rogers costumer support & speak to them. They will know.

From what i know you need to add the Data that supports for iPhones & smartphones.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.

I Plan to Stick Around
WayneXJoseph
I always thought that blackberry was the only one that needed special data (has to go thru a specific server)

Well, at least that is what I was told by customer rep, when I was inquiring about switching over from blackberry to iphone, she said that iPhone should work with any data..

Then again, reps always have conflicting advice
Please use plain text.

Resident Expert
Meowmix
Nope iPhone's & any other smartphones can use the blackberry data you have. its the other way around tho. Blackberries CAN NOT use a regular smartphone data. It need BIS. ( blackberry internet service).

The add on he added might not be for a smartphone. It might only be for a normal phone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.
Announcements
Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Latest Blog Post: MyRogers Update

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades
Nos forums communautaires
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications