Apple

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

If i have an iPhone 6 and device protection and my phone breaks would i get an iphone 6 again?

I've Been Around

If i have an iPhone 6 and device protection and my phone breaks would i get an iphone 6 again?

I have an iphone 6 that is currently bent and slightly broken. If i pay to get it replaced would i have to pay $200 for the iPhone 6 again? or would i get the option to get an iphone 7?

Thanks

Re: If i have an iPhone 6 and device protection and my phone breaks would i get an iphone 6 again?

Resident Expert

Re: If i have an iPhone 6 and device protection and my phone breaks would i get an iphone 6 again?

Hello @DeMelo

Unfortunately the protection ONLY gives u the same device you have. If they do not have any of those then they go to the next level which is the iPhone 6S but that's only if they do not have the iPhone 6 in stock.

The only way to get the iPhone 7 is doing a hardware upgrade at your local Rogers store or over the phone and paying the substitute price for the new phone.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation