Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT

Re: unregistered sim card

I Plan to Stick Around
vbpatel

& you thought posting msg here will help? :smileyfrustrated: you have to use payphone or borrow somebody's phone & call rogers customer service.. 

vkravets wrote:

haha yeah but id have to call a friend first....its a closed circle i did send an email to rogers customer service ..no reply

Please use plain text.

I'm a Trusted Contributor
shaggyskunk
"I lost my previous phone so the person i went to blocked it and sent me a new phone with new sim card I tryed unblocking it via my account it"
Sounds bizarre & fishy?
Please use plain text.

I've Been Around
marmaduke

a. I have the same problem only its a brand new phone
b. I want to rant about people posting that you should go find help elsewhere, your the ones who need to go find help elsewhere, help on what constitutes advice. 

Please use plain text.

Resident Expert
Meowmix
Well we are giving him options on what to do. I am sure if he can post here, he can see that there is a live tech support agent chat you are able to speak to online without calling in. IF he can not use his phone because the sim card is not register yet he or you could always go to the nearest Rogers plus store or any Rogers authorized dealer & have them register the sim card into your account while you are there.
Here is the link to the Contact Us from Rogers. You will see on the left side some panels & one of them will say " LIve Support" CLick that & add some info & you are set, you are able to speak to live support agents without using your phone, just a computer.

https://www.rogers.com/web/content/contactus
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.

I've Been Around
UTANE0707N
How to register a Rogers sim?i just bought it today but I can't use it even though I'm using a Rogers phone.pls help me with it.tnx
Please use plain text.

Resident Expert
Meowmix
Hello UTANE0707N

You need to register the sim card to your Rogers account. Call into Rogers and have them register the sim card for you. You will need to read out the sim card numbers in order for the rep to add it.

You can also register the sim card via online if you have a My Rogers account. Log into my Rogers - Overview - Change Sim. You will need to add your current sim card numbers in one box and on the other box it will tell you to add the new sim card numbers.

You can also go into a Rogers store and have then activate the sim card to your line as well.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.
Announcements
Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Latest Blog Post: Introducing - *New* Members to Rogers Resident Experts

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades
Nos forums communautaires
Top Solution Authors
User Accepted Solutions Count
Top Kudoed Authors