Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE???

I'm Here A Lot
Sean03

I have been looking all over to get the Samsung Galaxy Note. This smartphone would definately set Rogers apart from all the other providers. The phone size is right in between a tablet and smartphone at 5'3 inches. I know that I will be going with the provider that gets this phone, so I would like to encourage the Rogers organization to speed up the process to get this device. The Samsung Galaxy S ii took way too long to get here, hopefully it won't be the same for the Samsung Galaxy Note.

Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE???

I Plan to Stick Around
pp1111

Agree, I want Galaxy Note, too.

I'm Here A Lot
Sean03

Seriously, I don't understand how come regular people get a hold of these awesome phones straight out of the factory and cell phone providers still struggle to make it happen. There is people in Richmond already offering the Samsung Galaxy Note for about $700.00. Rogers already has like 13 Samsung phones so I hope they will get the Samsung Galaxy Note ASAP, hopefully before the holidays are over. If you guys haven't checked out the specs of the phone just go on youtube

and type "Samsung Galaxy Note." In my opinion, the phone is way better than Iphone 4s. What rogers should be doing is creating excitement with unbeatable deals and by providing these awesome phones. Instead, there is companies like mobilicity that have taken the excitement with a good portion of the market with their pricing. At least, if we are to get charged more for the same than we should have access to top of the line, up to dated smartphones, like the "Samsung Galaxy Note" and not just that IPHONE. 

Resident Expert
Meowmix
So The Galaxy Note will NOT be coming to Canada Q1.

You see that big touchscreen above? It’s coming to Canada next year. Our reliable sources have informed us that the Samsung Galaxy Note, “a new category of product”, will be launching in Canada “early Q1 2012″. Carrier(s) are still being decided upon, but it will most likely end up being an exclusive. Specs wise, this Android comes with OS 2.3.5 and no word yet on an upgrade to OS 4.0. In addition, the Note has a huge 5.3-inch HD Super AMOLED touchscreen display (1280×800) that’s made of Gorilla Glass, has the and an “S Pen” stylus, a 1.4GHz dual-core processor, 8 megapixel camera that records 1080p HD videos, 2 megapixel front-facing camera, HSPA+ and LTE-enabled, Wi-Fi and a 2,500 mAh battery. Overall dimensions of the Note are 9.65mm thin and weighs 178 grams.

No word on price points, or an exact date, but it’s coming.
More soon!

http://mobilesyrup.com/2011/11/28/samsung-galaxy-note-coming-to-canada-q1-2012/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.

I Plan to Stick Around
jjlewis

I hope rogers doesn't miss out on the opportunity to be the first to offer this phone.  It would be a dissappointment if they repeat the debacle that happened with the S2.

I have never lined up to purchase anything but I would do it for the Note.

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE

I'm Here A Lot
Sean03

I just wanted to say that I think Rogers should get the SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE for it's customers.

I Plan to Stick Around
saadgh
I believe this is how it goes, bell got the Samsung galaxy s2 the galaxy tab 8.9 as well as the galaxy nexus, but rogers since July 2011 they got only the gs2 LTE.
Now I think its rogers turn to get some thing good or this will be redeculas that rogers will get only one device from Samsung the whole year!!!!!

I Plan to Stick Around
saadgh
What I was thinking is to go to rogers and buy the gs2lte then sale it for 500 or 600 then I can go and buy the note which is available unlocked just to pay the difference about 200

Resident Expert
Meowmix
I have seen a few people on Kijiji Selling the Galaxy note here in Toronto & in Vancouver. I emailed one of them & he seems to actually have it & he is giving me the S/N to check call Samsung to even confirm it.

@saadgh. Believe me not a lot of people are going to buy it for $600. Lower the price to maybe around 550 or 500 & you will get the money then. I told my S2 LTE for 600 after 3 hours of on going emails with the person TRYING to convince me to give it too him for 450.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.

I Plan to Stick Around
jjlewis

Hope you don't mind me asking.  Why did you sell the S2?

socialicon Helps Facebook Compliment Concern

Welcome

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades

Pour notre communauté en français cliquez-ici!

Top Solution Authors
User Accepted Solutions Count
© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications