Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT

Re: Galaxy Tab update?

I've Been Around
DWKnight

We're after a gingerbread (2.3.x) update that has already been released from samsung and is merely pending a push from Rogers to deploy (afaik).

Honeycomb (3.0.x) isn't as high a priority given that samsung hasn't released such an update for the Tab.

I've Been Around
Bobn462

I am another Galaxy Tab customer waiting for the 2.3 update. Bell has released it to their customers, why hasn't Rogers?

I've Been Around
logicalapex
I connected my tab to kies this morning and low and behold the Rogers Gingerbread firmware was listed as ready to upgrade. The upgrade took about 1/2hr and worked perfectly for me.

I've Been Around
billrodman

As indicated by the previous reply, the Gingerbread update for the Galaxy Tab seems to be available. However, when I connect my Rogers Tab to my PC and start Kies Mini, the update is not available to me (the Phone Update button is grayed out.)

For Firmware Version: I have "Unregistered device". Could that be the problem? Perhaps someone can help me out.

I've Been Around
flu200

It seems you need to use KIES, not KIES MINI. I can upgrade it to 2.3 .

socialicon Helps Facebook Compliment Concern

Welcome

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades

Pour notre communauté en français cliquez-ici!

Top Solution Authors
User Accepted Solutions Count
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications