Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT

Sony Xperia T Jelly Bean update?

I've Been Here Awhile
Fieno

Is this update getting post-poned again?  It is veryyyy late Febraury after all.

Cheers

Please use plain text.

Re: Sony Xperia T Jelly Bean update?

Resident Expert
Meowmix
Hello Fieno

It could well be delayed. Rogers is known to post-pone updates & change the dates on the the post a few times. I would not be surprised IF they change it tomorrow or sometime this week.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.

I've Been Here Awhile
Fieno

Had my hopes up considering it was already pushed back once from mid-Feb.  When when I learn to expect disappointment from Rogers.

Please use plain text.

Resident Expert
Meowmix
Hello Fieno

Yea i feel bad:smileysad:. Honestly Rogers does this with every update they get. They are never on time at all.That post i just take it with a grain of salt until i see a edit that is correct.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please use plain text.

I've Been Here Awhile
AAXT

just got the update, well it's still updating but received it :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.

Resident Expert
Meowmix
Yup the update came out!. I am happy to see this. Now lets hope the next update does NOT take this long. ( Who are we kidding here LOL) .

Please use plain text.

I'm Here A Lot
alam518
Is anyone experiencing issues after the updates, i.e. problems with Walkman app and reduced battery life, as seen in the international version of Xperia T? I am so tempted to update mine but would rather stick with ICS if JB is plaqued with problems...
Please use plain text.

I've Been Here Awhile
AAXT
No problems as of yet. Smooth!
Please use plain text.

I've Been Around
littlemama88
My android is only 4.1.2 anyone know if we will be getting the jelly bean 4.2 for the xperia t?
Please use plain text.

Resident Expert
Meowmix
Hello littlemama88

No one can give you this info at this moment. When the info is released, Rogers will post it on the " OS Upgrade Schedule" Post. Until then, no one has this info.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/GeneralCareSupport/thread-id/355

Please use plain text.
Announcements
Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Latest Blog Post: Introducing - *New* Members to Rogers Resident Experts

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades
Nos forums communautaires
Top Solution Authors
User Accepted Solutions Count
Top Kudoed Authors