Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!

Sony Xperia T Jelly Bean update?

[ Edited ]
I've Been Here Awhile

Is this update getting post-poned again?  It is veryyyy late Febraury after all.

Cheers

***edited labels***

Re: Sony Xperia T Jelly Bean update?

Resident Expert
Hello Fieno

It could well be delayed. Rogers is known to post-pone updates & change the dates on the the post a few times. I would not be surprised IF they change it tomorrow or sometime this week.

I've Been Here Awhile

Had my hopes up considering it was already pushed back once from mid-Feb.  When when I learn to expect disappointment from Rogers.

Resident Expert
Hello Fieno

Yea i feel badSmiley Sad. Honestly Rogers does this with every update they get. They are never on time at all.That post i just take it with a grain of salt until i see a edit that is correct.

I've Been Here Awhile

just got the update, well it's still updating but received it Smiley Happy

Resident Expert
Yup the update came out!. I am happy to see this. Now lets hope the next update does NOT take this long. ( Who are we kidding here LOL) .

I'm Here A Lot
Is anyone experiencing issues after the updates, i.e. problems with Walkman app and reduced battery life, as seen in the international version of Xperia T? I am so tempted to update mine but would rather stick with ICS if JB is plaqued with problems...

I've Been Here Awhile
No problems as of yet. Smooth!

I've Been Around
My android is only 4.1.2 anyone know if we will be getting the jelly bean 4.2 for the xperia t?

Resident Expert
Hello littlemama88

No one can give you this info at this moment. When the info is released, Rogers will post it on the " OS Upgrade Schedule" Post. Until then, no one has this info.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/GeneralCareSupport/thread-id/355

Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation