Android

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do you set up voice mail

[ Edited ]
I've Been Around

how do you set up voice mail

[ Edited ]

I don't know how to set up my voicemail on my samsung galaxy s3 can anyone help me please?

****Edited Labels****

Re: how do you set up voice mail

Resident Expert

Hello tydan

In order to set up voice mail, you must have Voice mail added to your plan. If you already have it added, you can access it by holding down 1 on the keypad. It will start giving you instructions on how to set it up after.

Resident Expert

if you press and hold 1 but it does not call voicemail or asks you to enter your voice mail number, stop, do not guess the voice mail number, do not enter your password when its asking for a phone number to dial, simply call customer care, and have them do a re-send to switch which will provision your sim card with the correct voicemail node your subscribed to in the subscriber data base record

What's New!
World Cup of Hockey 2016
September 17th - October 1st, 2016
Full Details and Schedule

The World Cup of Hockey will take place from September 17th through October 1st in Toronto and will feature the top hockey players in the world playing for 6 national teams: Canada, USA, Russia, Czech Republic, Finland and Sweden and 2 unique teams: Team North America and Europe.

Ring of Honor: All Star Extravaganza LIVE
Friday, September 30 2016
LIVE: 8:00pm ET
Channel: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Prix: $44.99 (HD) | $34.99 (SD)

Don't miss ROH's "All Star Extravaganza" LIVE from Boston, MA! The biggest fights and the best athletes chosen from around the world! Stars Jay Lethal, Briscoes, reDRagon, Bullet Club & many more! Live on Sportsnet Pay-Per-View

TNA: Bound for Glory LIVE
Sunday, October 2 2016
LIVE: 7:30pm ET
Channel: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Prix: $44.99 (HD) | $34.99 (SD)

Join Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy, Lashley, Ethan Carter III, 2016 TNA Hall Of Fame Inductee Gail Kim and the Stars of Impact Wrestling as TNA Wrestling presents the biggest event of 2016! Live on Sportsnet Pay-Per-View

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation