Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT

how do you set up voice mail

I've Been Around
tydan

I don't know how to set up my voicemail on my samsung galaxy s3 can anyone help me please?

Please use plain text.

Re: how do you set up voice mail

Resident Expert
Meowmix
Hello tydan

In order to set up voice mail, you must have Voice mail added to your plan. If you already have it added, you can access it by holding down 1 on the keypad. It will start giving you instructions on how to set it up after.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.

Re: how do you set up voice mail

Resident Expert
Pauly
if you press and hold 1 but it does not call voicemail or asks you to enter your voice mail number, stop, do not guess the voice mail number, do not enter your password when its asking for a phone number to dial, simply call customer care, and have them do a re-send to switch which will provision your sim card with the correct voicemail node your subscribed to in the subscriber data base record
I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.
Announcements
Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Latest Blog Post: Spotlight: Connnecting my Wireless Printer to the Hitron CGN3

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades
Nos forums communautaires
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count
© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications