Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT

Samsung Galaxy S3 not sending MMS

I've Been Around
mlam53

Hi,

I have no issues receiving picture texts but when I send one the receiver does not get it.

It doesn't tell me that the message failed to send or anything and I have unlimited text/picture/video messaging.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

Please use plain text.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 not sending MMS

I'm Here A Lot
mbazdell

I find this happens from time to time. How I fix it is by deleting all pending delivery messages, and then reboot my phone. That usually fixes it. But if I leave messages trying to be sent when I reboot, it doesn't fix it.

Please use plain text.

I've Been Here Awhile
dral29
I use to happen to me too but it was particularly when using wifi. When switching to rogers wireless network it was sended
Please use plain text.

I Plan to Stick Around
Chen75

Same thing happen to me.  Tried sending mms with wi-fi...won't go through.  Switched to mobile data and it went through.  Why is that??   

Please use plain text.

I Plan to Stick Around
sam_15

Just a quick note that sending images through Android to iOS and vice versa does not work for iMessage (iOS's MMS platform) is coded differently and encoded differently. To solve this both phones could get apps like Viber or Whatsapp.

Please use plain text.

I've Been Here Awhile
shiamian

Have you tried contacting their online support? They can fix the technical issues you have live.

Please use plain text.

Resident Expert
Meowmix
Hello shiamian

Not always they can do that. I have done this my self & got told to call in or take the phone to the store. Its worth a shot but i wouldn't be surprised if they told the user to call Rogers or go to the store.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.

I've Been Around
ghost_shine
So my gfs will send a sexy photo of her self but it doesn't come through. It send on her phone but I wont get it or it shows a exclamation mark sign with a tiny photo. But when she sends a normal pic. It goes through. Why is that.
Please use plain text.

Resident Expert
Meowmix
Hello ghost_shine

Weird it should send you the photo none the less. Its happened to me a few times where i would send a normal picture but the other normal picture i would send, did not go threw. It would show me it went threw but the other person never got it. It actually happens a couple times a week. Different phones & MMS on.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.
Announcements
Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Latest Blog Post: Spotlight: People you will see in the Community and 'who' they are. Part 4

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades
Nos forums communautaires
Top Kudoed Authors
© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications