Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT
Accepted Solution

Samsung Galaxy Note 2

I Plan to Stick Around
allo

Hi Everyone,

Any one has news on this phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2?

I heard news from other forums, and mobilesyrup, androidauthority, etc. it is expected sometime in October 2012, any relevant news from Rogers?

Thanks.

Please use plain text.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Resident Expert
Meowmix
@Allo.

At this time no one can say anything about it coming to Rogers or not. Rogers does not give out info to the customers unless they are going to launch it.

I would suggest just waiting until Rogers announces it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.
Please use plain text.

I Plan to Stick Around
allo

Thanks!

I'll wait for it.

I am so much excited for this phone as well as for the iPhone 5 (that I mentioned in the other article). Its a good basis to follow with iOS & Samsung, and having 3 A/C(s), I can flip (back & forth) phones.

Please use plain text.

I've Been Around
Clockwerks77

I am also quite keen to get one of these phones. Would love to hear a release date from Rogers.

Please use plain text.

I Plan to Stick Around
msb2004

oh yeah this phone is my favorite i hope rogers lunches it cause i am upgrading for sure. 

Please use plain text.

Resident Expert
Meowmix
Rogers said they are getting it. They never gave a date or price yet. Those will be given out within the next few weeks.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please use plain text.

I Plan to Stick Around
johnnyrocks12

The Note 2 looks exceptionally very well made, just that the only problem I find is that most bigger phones, when you hold it tend to be very awkward, and it will feel really uncomfortable in your hands.

I have a S3, and I switched from a blackberry, at first was very awkward, but I eventually got used to it.

Please use plain text.

Resident Expert
Meowmix
I will get it once it comes out. Although I want to read the reviews before I buy it.

Please use plain text.

I Plan to Stick Around
allo

Hi again.

It appears we might be getting the Note 2 as of October 30th. Telus website confirms the details for the 30th.

I'll bet that it will be the N7105 model #, which supports LTE: 700MHz (Band 17) / 2100MHz (Band 7). GSMArena website confirms it. N7100 is the international version and DOES NOT have LTE.

What's the buyout price? $599.99 or $699.99?

Please use plain text.

Resident Expert
Meowmix
Hello allo

The buyout will be around $799+. The original Samsung Galaxy Note buyout is $799.99+ tax when it came out and its $649.99+ at this moment. So around $699 - $799 we will see it at.

Please use plain text.
Welcome

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades

Pour notre communauté en français cliquez-ici!

Top Solution Authors
User Accepted Solutions Count
Top Kudoed Authors
User Kudos Count

socialicon Facebook Helps Compliment Concern

© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications