Rogers.com - Welcome

WIRELESS HOME PHONE CABLE TV INTERNET HOME MONITORING BUNDLES SUPPORT
Accepted Solution

Setting up voicemail/call display

I've Been Here Awhile
tripleAAA3

Hey all...

does anyone know if the Samsung Galaxy Q has to be configured in any way to allow for voicemail or caller display? I was sure that I had these features added to my plan but none of them are working. Perhaps I need to talk to tech support but I thought I would try here first!

Thanks in advance!!

Amy

Re: Setting up voicemail/call display

Former Moderator
RogersEric
Hi Amy!

Did you just change your phone to Galaxy Q and suddenly non of your features are working?

Of you had this phone for a while and now they just stopped working?

Please let me know, maybe I can help!

Thanks,

RogersEric =)
Click on the thumbs up image to like a post or a fellow member of the community.

And don't forget to click Accept as Solution in the options drop-down menu once you've received the answer you were looking for -- it'll help our community grow stronger!

I've Been Here Awhile
tripleAAA3
Hi Eric...actually its none of the above...I thought that I had added these features but just never got around to setting them up. I was sure I was given a voice mail password and voice mail retrieval number but I cannot locate it on my paperwork. Let me know if you can help.

[ Edited ]
Resident Expert
Gdkitty

Voicemail, even if not set up, as long as its on your plan, you should still be able to 'dial' it.. sometimes the phone has a specific button for it, or holding down 1 will call voicemail.

Call display though, should be automatic.  IF its enabled, you will see the phone number come up (but not names).. if its disabled, you wont see the phone number).

If your not sure, best bet is to call in, they can take a look at your plan, see whats there, etc. and add it on if its not.

I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here
Please click on the if you like my posts.

I've Been Here Awhile
sandra1022
I am having this trouble too but with the Samsung Galaxy S3.

I pressed and hold down 1 to call voicemail like I usually do with my previous phone and a message of 'Missing voicemail number' comes up.

Can anyone please help me on this?

I've Been Around
Jay_Jay

I am using Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I have the same problem as sandra1022 :smileyfrustrated:

Resident Expert
Meowmix
Hello Jay_Jay

You can always contact Rogers & ask the CSR to see what is going on. They may be able to give you the number or refresh your account & add it. You will be told to restart your phone & see if it works. Try that & see.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm NOT a Rogers employee. I'm a Rogers Community Resident Expert and I'm here to help. To learn more about the Resident Expert program, click here

I've Been Around
Thornhill

I think I can speak on the behalf of everyone here, we are all tired of calling Rogers and staying on the phone for 2 hours. I have the same problem and refuse to call Rogers until I get smoked with another large bill.

Resident Expert
Meowmix
Hello Thornhill

You can contact Rogers via Live Chat threw the website or Facebook. The mods will help u.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've Been Around
robeddie
Same issue on my s4, voice mail number not setup on sim card. Called and they gave me the number but it's not accepted by the phone.
socialicon Helps Facebook Compliment Concern

Welcome

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums where you can ask questions, get answers and share expertise related to Rogers products and services.

Useful Community Links:
Welcome to the Community
Rogers Idea Box
Community Guidelines
Terms of Use
OS Upgrade Schedule
Wireless Network Upgrades

Pour notre communauté en français cliquez-ici!

Top Solution Authors
User Accepted Solutions Count
© 1995 - 2010 Rogers Communications