TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Digital Lite TV?

[ Edited ]
I've Been Here Awhile

What is Digital Lite TV?

[ Edited ]

I was searching for ultral lite internet package... guess its gone but I found this? Is it also gone? Does anyone know what digital lite is? How much, what is included, etc...

I am a Rogers Digital Lite customer, why can't I use Rogers Anyplace TV™ Home Edition

At this time, Rogers Anyplace TV Home Edition is only available to Rogers Digital Basic Cable customers or higher.

***Edited labels***

Re: What is Digital Lite TV?

Resident Expert

One of the perils of the internet.  ALOT of information out there..but its not always up to date...

It may have been a package that was available a long time ago.. but is no longer available.

Anyone who MAY have it, can likely grandfather it,assuming they do not make any changes to their account.

Cheapest package now, is Digital TV @ $38

(cheapest internet now, to answer your original search, is Lite @ $44

Now.. there is the possibility, there is a HIDDEN lower one not normaly available, etc..not listed... (has happened before).  Best to give a call in, and they can tell you if there is anything else available.

I've Been Around

I just got it after saying I would be removing cable. It is $15 a month and you get a stripped down basic TV package, You get all the major networks, but not YTV or Women's network. I was told it came out only last week as a solution for people like me. Call and they will give you a website to go to - I forget it right now, and you will learn more. I think it is a very good package for people who don't watch, or need, a lot of stations.

I've Been Around

I called and ask, why don’t you?

It has very limited channel selection mostly government channels like TV  Ontario, French, Generic, News, Weather, ABC, CBS, Fox and other’s about 25 total give or take. The plan is $15 per month, I signed up with $25 off and 6 months of free TMN - not too bad if you ask me.

I launched over the summer, it’s for students and old people. I’m sure I will have VIP in a month.

Hope it helps, thanks

I've Been Here Awhile

how many channels you get from Digital Light TV 

I've Been Here Awhile

I was just told that Rogers don't offer that plan any more, the Digital Light TV for $15.00. They said that it was DC a few years Smiley Sad

What's New
WWE: TLC LIVE
Sunday October 22, 2017
LIVE: 8:00 PM ET
PPV Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Price: $54.99
WWE Network Channel: 512 | 398 (Atl)
Price: $12.99
Full Details

Tables will be broken, ladders climbed, chairs bent, and some careers will never be the same. Don't miss RAW Superstars Roman Reigns, Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Braun Strowman and more!

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 5 in conversation