SN NOW extra contents

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

SN NOW extra contents

Hi,

I was wondering if I need to have a separate paid subscription  for SN NOW world to see the extra contents available only online?

I have all the sportsnet channels including sportsnet world but when I log in to SN NOW, extra games disappear on Saturday/Sunday mornings and only live channels are visible including sn world channel. 

***Edited Labels***

Re: SN NOW extra contents

Hi @Simbal

Thank you for posting on the Community Forums.

You've come to the right place! We can definitely assist with the online content on Sportsnet.

What type of content are you unable to view online with the Sportsnet NOW? Is there a particular show name?

Is the content under the "Recently Aired"?

Let us know to assist you further.

RogersPrasana

I'm Here A Lot

extra contents, Live games that are only available through SN NOW not on TV. 

Good afternoon @Simbal,

Sportsnet NOW subscribers get access to the same content that is broadcast on the Sportsnet television channels, with some exceptions due to rights restrictions. What extra content are you referring to?

Please visit the Sportsnet NOW FAQ  for more information. 

RogersZia

I'm Here A Lot

I really dont know how else to explain it !!!  First Image is before log in and second one is for after :

before.pngafter.png

Hi @Simbal,

Based on your previous posts, it sounds like you have the right subscription, but from your screenshots, it doesn't look like you have access to World content.

Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps and we can access your account to make sure everything is linked properly. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Regards,

RogersShaun

What's New
WWE: Survivor Series LIVE
Sunday November 19, 2017
LIVE: 8:00 PM ET
PPV Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Price: $54.99
WWE Network Channel: 512 | 398 (Atl)
Price: $12.99
Full Details

WWE Superstars will compete under one roof with one mission in mind, survival! Don’t miss Roman Reigns, AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Alexa Bliss, Charlotte and all your favorites collide. Live on Sportsnet pay-per-view or on the WWE Network, channel 512 (Ontario)/398 (Atlantic).

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation