ROD - HD/SD

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

ROD - HD/SD

Just curious, why Bell Fibe has old episodes of 'River Monsters' in HD and Rogers just carries SD?  As a fairly new customer of Rogers, I'm not impressed.

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: ROD - HD/SD

Any time you feel Rogers is not competing with the other providers, just go here:

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/contactus/share-a-concern

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: ROD - HD/SD

As stated by @OLDYELLR, if you have a concern, please share it with Rogers, but also please be aware that each type of programme costs money and is negotiated separately between the service provider and the rights owner - for example:

SD

HD

Streaming

DD5.1

On-Demand

Etc.

It may be that Rogers felt there are not enough viewers wanting this programme - they can track who does.  It's also possible that the programme is in a different location in the On-Demand Section. For example I've occasionally forgotten to select the appropriate HD section of On-Demand and started viewing in SD, realized my mistake and then gone to the HD section of ROD...

What's New
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation