TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn Boxing Fight

[ Edited ]
I'm Here A Lot

Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn Boxing Fight

[ Edited ]

Will Rogers have Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn boxing fight on air on any channel this Sat July 1st at 10pm? It is not being shown on Showtime PPV. It has been covered by ESPN USA.

***EDITED LABELS***

Re: Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn Boxing Fight

Good afternoon @Nateallen84!

Can you feel the hype?

At this time we don't have any official word as to whether or not we'll be carrying this fight but stay tuned to this forum. We always make announcements here about big PPV fights we're hosting.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I'm Here A Lot

Is there a way for you to influence this? Please take this to the appropriate department. This needs to be on TV!! TopRank promotions made a big deal with ESPN and thus cutting out Showtime and HBO for the PPV rights. So everyone with basic cable in the USA will be able to see this fight. TSN must have some sort of way to broadcast this via ESPN?

I'm Here A Lot

I've Been Around

Hello Rogers PPV

I'm still waiting for any updates with regards to Manny Pacquiao vs Jeff Horn Boxing Fight tonight, July 1st?

Please advise and thanking you in advance.

Mark

I'm Here A Lot

I posted above. The Superchannel has it. Ch 339. I had to order the channel for $9.99 but will cancel it tomorrow so it will only be partial chargers. http://www.superchannel.ca/show/71151202/super-channel-sports-presents-manny-pacquiao-vs-jeff-horn

I'm an Advisor

@Nateallen84:

Do not be surprised if there is a minimum time period - say one month or more.  Providers/Broadcasters really don't like the hassle of someone subscribing for one day/event.

I'm Here A Lot

Better then $59.99 which is what it always is om HBO or Showtime. So either way $9.99 is peanuts. But viewers in the USA get it free on basic cable..

I've Been Around

Thanks! Beats spending $60 that's for sure. They told me that if unsubscribe on July 12 it'll be like $3. Would it matter if i unsubscribe tomorrow? 

Topic Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation