Is NFL Sunday Ticket no longer part of Super Sports Pack?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Is NFL Sunday Ticket no longer part of Super Sports Pack?

I've read on two Toronto newspaper website articles that a company has bought EXCLUSIVE nfl rights for Canada & that unless you purchase through them chances are your not going to get nfl sunday ticket. is this accurate? is nfl Sunday ticket being removed from the rogers super sports pak? both the star and sun have articles on this and im wondering if i could get some clarification

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Is NFL Sunday Ticket no longer part of Super Sports Pack?

Hello @yaaaa9,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

As a fellow Football fan, I’ve got to say I’m as disappointed as you are after hearing that we will no longer be able to offer NFL Sunday Ticket.

The NFL sold all digital rights worldwide (excluding Europe & US) to an online streaming service called DAZN. As part of the new agreement, NFL Sunday Ticket will no longer be available to cable subscribers in Canada starting this season (this includes Bell, Shaw etc.).

Regrettably, this was not our decision. Rogers Super Sports Pak customers will still have access to up to 60% of all NFL football games including all the best match-ups.

Visit rogers.com/sports for up-to-date information about Super Sports Pak.

Regards,

RogersTony

I've Been Here Awhile

That really sucks but can't say i'm surprised thx for clearing that up for me have a great day

I've Been Around

Will the price of the super sports pack be reduced now that there is no longer NFL Sunday Ticket?

I've Been Here Awhile

maybe rogers will surprise its super sports pak subscribers with a reduction in price but i'm guessing not, even though its a big change to the service. when is the last time anyone can think of rogers and price reduction going togethere? This is on the nfl who could careless about its canadian fans but it would be nice if rogers stepped up & provided a discount..... but i doubt it.

I've Been Here Awhile

I am not even a little bit disappointed to hear that I won't be bending over for my annual reminder that Rogers will happily charge a whack of money for me to watch approx 40hours of specific content over a 4 month period. I'm not after all the games, just one game per week. 

Praise the NFL for leading the way, don't mourn next to Rogers execs sad they didn't think of it first.

I Plan to Stick Around

No same high price but no NFL. Terrible service. Didn't even let its customers know. 

I Plan to Stick Around

"Rogers Super Sports Pak customers will still have access to up to 60% of all NFL football games including all the best match-ups."

What? How if you lost the rights.. ..
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

B0NESAW wrote:
"Rogers Super Sports Pak customers will still have access to up to 60% of all NFL football games including all the best match-ups."

What? How if you lost the rights.. ..

The Games on NFL Sunday Ticket are gone because the channels are gone, but there are still other networks such as CTV and TSN which carry some NFL Games, those rights were not taken away.

I Plan to Stick Around

Right... but that's for everyone to watch those channels... has nothing to do with Rogers Super Sports Pack customers. And I wouldn't say 60% of games are aired each week on regular cable. That would be almost 10 of the 16 games... so don't think so. Usual Bills Lions Browns games in my area which is why I pay for football, so I can watch my team.
What's New
WWE: Clash of Champions LIVE
Sunday December 17, 2017
LIVE: 8:00 PM ET
PPV Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Price: $54.99
WWE Network Channel: 512 | 398 (Atl)
Price: $12.99
Full Details

Every SmackDown championship is on the line at WWE's most golden event of the year! Don't miss Jinder Mahal, AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Charlotte Flair and all your favorites!Order the event through your remote on channels 348 (HD), 350 (SD) or order the WWE Network on channel 512 (ON) & 398 (ATL.)

Topic Stats