TV

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Deleting Series from NAVIGATR

[ Edited ]
I Plan to Stick Around

Deleting Series from NAVIGATR

[ Edited ]

How to I record a series I set up?

I have series in my list that aren't even on the air any more. How do I get rid of them?

*** Edited Labels ***

Re: Deleting Series from NAVIGATR

[ Edited ]

[ Edited ]

Hello @SkaGoat,

This is a great question, thank you for posting this! I know how important it is to have your PVR organized properly and having those old series recordings filling up your list is definitely an eye-sore.

I recently did some cleaning of my PVR so the steps on how to remove the series recordings are still fresh in my mind.

1.) Select "List" on your Rogers Remote.
2.) Select the Series recording from the list that you would like to remove.
3.) Select "Scheduled" on the right side of the screen.
4.) Scroll down a few spaces and select "Cancel Series Recording".
5.) Confirm the cancellation of the Series recording by selecting "Yes" when the pop-up box appears.

This should remove any unwanted Series Recordings that have been set-up.

I hope this helps!

RogersTony

I've Been Around

This option is only available if the Series still has recorded items.

How can I delete the Series after all the episodes have been watched and deleted and no new scheduled recordings are available?

[ Edited ]
I'm an Advisor

[ Edited ]

@andrea_lorenz:

The instructions are exactly the same, but you must follow the instructions carefully.  Here's my earlier post on the topic of "zombie" recordings.

http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/TV/NextBox-Navigatr-October-November-2016-Deployment/m-p/375019...

The zombie recordings are typically grouped "below" any existing recordings you haven't watched yet and above any series recordings that have scheduled recordings to come, but where you've watched all the existing recordings in the "Tile" view.  i.e. press "list" once and scroll down until you find the zombie (or other) series recording that you wish to delete, then follow the instructions in post 2 or my link carefully.

What's New
WWE: TLC LIVE
Sunday October 22, 2017
LIVE: 8:00 PM ET
PPV Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Price: $54.99
WWE Network Channel: 512 | 398 (Atl)
Price: $12.99
Full Details

Tables will be broken, ladders climbed, chairs bent, and some careers will never be the same. Don't miss RAW Superstars Roman Reigns, Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, Braun Strowman and more!

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation