Anyplace TV - Apple TV and NVIDIA Sheild TV Support

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Anyplace TV - Apple TV and NVIDIA Sheild TV Support

Was wondering if there is any knowledge of the anyplace tv app coming to Android TV and Apple TV.

I have a NVIDIA Sheild TV and a Apple TV  Would be great if the app would work on these.

They are both way more powerful and capable then the current rogers boxes. Plus I don't want to have to add another cable box to my tv.

Thanks.

***Edited Labels***

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Anyplace TV - Apple TV and NVIDIA Sheild TV Support

You will not find any advance notice regarding this here, for competitive and confidentiality reasons.  It is possible that eventually it will be available on certain boxes.  In the meantime, you can of course use a tablet, phone, computer/browser to access Anyplace and "connect" to your TV if desired:  See the second dropdown and any others of interest in the link below:

https://www.rogers.com/customer/support/article/anyplace-tv-overview

I'm a Senior Advisor

The link is blank once again - changes coming??

Bruce

I'm a Senior Advisor

57 wrote:

In the meantime, you can of course use a tablet, phone, computer/browser to access Anyplace and "connect" to your TV if desired: 

This information I provided earlier may no longer be correct. Apparently the new Anyplace TV app allows you to watch on the device, but no longer allows for "casting" from tablet or phone?  I'm not sure if an HDMI connection from computer works. Would appreciate hearing from people who have attempted to "connect" to a TV from various devices using Anyplace TV.

I also reported the dead link...

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation