NHL Game Center - 2018 IIHF World Juniors

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

NHL Game Center - 2018 IIHF World Juniors

Since Boxing Day I have been trying to reach someone at Rogers to confirm the viewing of the 2018 IIHF World Junior series tournament.  The NHL.com website says they will air almost all the games in the tournament.  So far I have made 4 calls to tech support, several live chats, social media messages and opened support ticket and 3 phone calls and still no one seems to be able to answer the question as to why the games are not airing on my NHL account.   Seems to me they are just ignoring the problem until the tournament is over so they don't have to deal with it?  Very disappointing as an 18yr customer of Rogers

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: NHL Game Center - 2018 IIHF World Juniors

Hello @Sealion1961,

Welcome to the Community Forums, and thanks for reaching out.

I definitely share your excitement for the World Juniors this year! Go Canada! 

Unfortunately, I don't seem to see any listings for the tournament on Rogers NHL Live.  I did find this listing that has the schedule and mentions that the games will be broadcast on NHL Network in the states.  To catch the action here, the games are being broadcast on TSN.

I hope this helps!

RogersShaun

I've Been Here Awhile

The Gold game is being broadcast on 494 ... whew!  Thought we wouldn’t be able to watch it!

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks Shaun,

I did finally get through by phone and it was established that the tournament wouldn't be aired on the Canadian side.  Too bad... best tournament of the year !

I've Been Here Awhile

Channel 494 ... live!

Sealion1961 wrote:

Thanks Shaun,

I did finally get through by phone and it was established that the tournament wouldn't be aired on the Canadian side.  Too bad... best tournament of the year !

What's New
2018 VIVO IPL 11
April 7th - May 27th, 2017
Full Package
Sportsnet PPV: 377 HD | 378 SD
Price: $29.99
Playoff Matches
Sportsnet PPV: 348 HD | 250 SD
Price: $14.99/game
Full Details and Schedule

The VIVO IPL is a professional Twenty20 cricket league established by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) in 2007. The tournament features eight teams from across India with some of the most exciting and talented cricket players in the world! The 2018 season of the Indian Premier League, the VIVO IPL 11, begins its eleventh season on April 7th.

WWE: Greatest Royal Rumble LIVE
Friday April 27, 2018
LIVE: 12:00 PM ET
PPV Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Price: $54.99
WWE Network Channel: 512 | 398 (Atl)
Price: $12.99
Full Details

For the first time ever, the Royal Rumble match will feature 50 WWE Superstars! Live on Sportsnet pay-per-view or on the WWE Network, channel 512 (Ontario/Atlantic)

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation